Phoenix
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford F150 Platinum Screw 3.5L eb FX4
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Bought RokBlokz mud-flaps 6 weeks ago, went to install and the parts didn’t line up… I’ll admit I’m not the most experienced installer (although I did install the Diabolical Slipstream enclosure last without any real issues), so I sent pictures to customer service showing that the clips to hold the flaps to the mounting block didn’t line up… Couple of days later, I got a pretty blow-off response, telling me there were no issues, that no one else was having issues, and basically zero assistance.

So I sent additional pictures to further demonstrate the issue (the clip and the hole through the mud flap don’t line up), again ignored for several days, and was told “oh yeah, we actually have a new version of the clips coming, and we will get them out to you ASAP” (which WHY, if I’m the only one having issues?!?! Oh, because this is actually an issue you are aware of, and are working on???).

Another week goes by, no new clips, no updates… So on Tuesday I sent a follow up email asking for an update as my $400 mud flaps don’t make the best coffee table decoration and absolutely ZERO response…

So I’ll be disputing the charge now, but just wanted to share to prevent others from the same experience…

I have had GREAT experience from other vendors on here (specifically Diabolical and Hammer Built - other posts will be coming on those experiences…) and would encourage anyone looking to buy from them to do so without reservation, but as for RokBlokz….

I have given them multiple chances to make this right, and they have made it clear they don’t give a SH*T about customers… so I’d recommend finding other vendors who care about the forum members and their customers…
Sponsored

R.A.N.M.J.

Badlands
First Name
Rick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Can you provide pictures?

I ordered and installed RokBlokz on my rig. I'm having a different issue with mine: The hand screws are vibrating loose. Going to have to lock tight them to keep 'em on.

And yeah, they're the worst customer service. I've emailed three times in the 8 weeks since I bought them and not a single response.

TripleB

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco Base Sas 2.7L, 2023 GMC AT4 HDD
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Welcome to 2022!

OP
OP
phoenix00

phoenix00

Wildtrak
First Name
Phoenix
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

This is the best one probably… that clip should be attached to the B plate and the thumbscrew is supposed to go through mud flap into clip on B plate (or maybe A plate, can’t remember which is which…). And the clip should sit below the plastic “header” that it’s pushed against… As you can see, the clip needs to move up about 1/8-1/4” so the thumbscrew can screw in straight, but you can’t move the clip up because of the header… It feels like the hole was just drilled in the wrong spot, or the header comes down too low, but either way, it’s pretty clear you can’t get the thumbscrew through the flap into the clip (which again, should be mounted on the B plate such that the thumb screw goes through the flap, and through the clip and B plate…). I’m assuming the fix is clips that don’t extend so far from the hole so that it can sit below the header and still line up… But I don’t know that, because well, customer service sucks…

330658AD-292D-4982-AA35-993D02C03853.jpeg

R.A.N.M.J.

Badlands
First Name
Rick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Something about this doesn't look quite right to me. I'm having a little trouble seeing the orientation. Give me a few minutes to run out to the garage and snap some pics. 3 minutes, tops.

Sponsored

R.A.N.M.J.

Badlands
First Name
Rick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Okay, so mine look like this:

Right rear.
Ford Bronco RokBlokz customer service SUCKS!!! IMG_7096

Ford Bronco RokBlokz customer service SUCKS!!! IMG_7101

Right front:

Ford Bronco RokBlokz customer service SUCKS!!! IMG_7097

Right Front:
Ford Bronco RokBlokz customer service SUCKS!!! IMG_7098

Maybe look over your installation again? I don't know. It's tough to tell from the picture you provided.

Last edited:
OP
OP
phoenix00

phoenix00

Wildtrak
First Name
Phoenix
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Yeah, if you look at your last picture, if I hold the flap against the mounting bracket (the part installed on crash bar), I can’t get the screw to go through the mud flap and into the mounting bracket because the holes in the mud flap, B plate, and mounting bracket don’t line up…

if you look at the last picture, it looks like it’s all lined up correctly (obviously I haven’t installed the mounting bracket), but it’s off just enough that the thumbscrew can’t go though both the mounting bracket and the assembled mud-flap…I think if I cut 1/8 off the 2 little plastic headers that stick down and rest on mounting bracket, I could get it to line, but don’t want RokBlokz to tell me that I damaged anything… although if I dispute the charge and the money is refunded, I’ll probably give that a try…

The second picture is the angle the thumbscrew is at trying to go through the mounting bracket/assembled mud flap, clearly it isn’t going straight through because the holes are off by that amount…

And think, you’re already put more effort into helping me than RokBlokz has over 6 weeks…

Ford Bronco RokBlokz customer service SUCKS!!! E82420D4-6937-487E-B558-C9204AFB0EC2

Ford Bronco RokBlokz customer service SUCKS!!! 8A1A85E1-1756-47C9-AA71-1764EA8653CF

Ford Bronco RokBlokz customer service SUCKS!!! E591B2DE-86EB-4670-81E5-82F8E69F4AFD

R.A.N.M.J.

Badlands
First Name
Rick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Yeah, if you look at your last picture, if I hold the flap against the mounting bracket (the part installed on crash bar), I can’t get the screw to go through the mud flap and into the mounting bracket because the holes in the mud flap, B plate, and mounting bracket don’t line up…

if you look at the last picture, it looks like it’s all lined up correctly (obviously I haven’t installed the mounting bracket), but it’s off just enough that the thumbscrew can’t go though both the mounting bracket and the assembled mud-flap…I think if I cut 1/8 off the 2 little plastic headers that stick down and rest on mounting bracket, I could get it to line, but don’t want RokBlokz to tell me that I damaged anything… although if I dispute the charge and the money is refunded, I’ll probably give that a try…

The second picture is the angle the thumbscrew is at trying to go through the mounting bracket/assembled mud flap, clearly it isn’t going straight through because the holes are off by that amount…

And think, you’re already put more effort into helping me than RokBlokz has over 6 weeks…

Ford Bronco RokBlokz customer service SUCKS!!! E591B2DE-86EB-4670-81E5-82F8E69F4AFD

Yeah, like I said, I haven't gotten a response for any of my emails. But, a little bit of locktite fixed it for me.

If they're not responding a charge back may be your only option here, those flaps aren't cheap and there's many competitors on the market now.
Sponsored