Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Lincoln Aviator
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
I am willing to bet the MIC ROOF is made by a different vendor than the MODULAR
Webasto has been in business a long time. It's not like this is their first attempt at making roofs. Why is this one causing so many headaches?

JDisFlip

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Waiting
Your Bronco Model
Base
The issue isn't that Ford wants to solely offer the MIC top at launch it's that the plant that was supposed to be making the painted modular tops is running behind. The tops simply don't exist yet to be offered at launch. When they are ready, black will be offered first with white and body color arriving later (sometime in MY22 by the FAQ sent out by Ford with the B&P). We don't really know how far behind they are on the modular tops. Could be a few weeks. Could be several months. Those of us that dislike the MIC tops can choose to wait until they do arrive.

... :unsure:(y) with all this talk about roofs, we will be able to walk into the parts department at a Ford dealership or order online from Fords parts (Performance?) site and get one of these assorted roofs ... say 3 years from now?

... after a while I think it wouldn't be too bad get an Anti matter blue modular top to go with my 2 door Anti matter blue bod; should have some black wheels by then :cool:(y).

... ( :unsure: gonna have pay extra for tint on the new top; oh well)
Sponsored

Status
Not open for further replies.