First Name
Thomas
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 e-tron Sportback, 2021 Bronco Badlands Sas
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Instead of using forum search, just use Google. It'll find posts as soon as they are made as well. This website is actively indexed in real time.

"Rough country winch + bronco6g"

With that said, I'm still trying to find out if that works with HD bumper.

dgorsett

Big Bend
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F250, Mustang, Explorer
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

Instead of using forum search, just use Google. It'll find posts as soon as they are made as well. This website is actively indexed in real time.

"Rough country winch + bronco6g"

With that said, I'm still trying to find out if that works with HD bumper.
yeah, the instructions say it for bumpers with tow loops, but I'm sure the Mod Bumper frame rails still have the threaded holes so it should fit, but....

Theherofails

Badlands
First Name
Thomas
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 e-tron Sportback, 2021 Bronco Badlands Sas
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
yeah, the instructions say it for bumpers with tow loops, but I'm sure the Mod Bumper frame rails still have the threaded holes so it should fit, but....
I'm going to order it the moment I find confirmation, so I'll leave a review. Coolest solution yet.

AK SNO RIDER

First Edition
First Name
Ty
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'19 GT350, '04 6.0, '76 High Boy
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Use Google. The thread from over a week ago turned up, first try, first result.

Screenshot_20211010-104403_Brave.jpg

Sponsored

Boston182

First Edition
First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Harley Davidson Sportster
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

The search isn't that bad. I searched the literal same words as the subject to this thread. Came right up. Had to scroll for a second, but still first page.

Anyway. No need for duplicate threads.

Shinoko

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Badlands Sasquatch
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I pulled the skid off of mine to look, when I did I found two things.

The first and most obvious is that the 2.7 has a heat exchanger stuffed where RC puts the winch. Others have confirmed the same thing. There is no way without relocating it that it will fit. RC has not updated their listing to indicate this, but they should.

The aft-most bolt holes for the skid seem the same, however the fore-most ones do not look compatible due to the way the bumper mounts. It also appears like the skid would interfere with the bumper a bit. You might be able to make it fit, but TBH even if you do, those bolts are fairly small. I wouldn't expect them to last through any major impact to the skid.

I probably sound like a broken record on this, but my other post is buried in that previous thread and RC hasn't exactly been forthcoming about compatibility issues with the 2.7.

BenNJ1stEdition

First Edition
First Name
Ben
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
I pulled the skid off of mine to look, when I did I found two things.

The first and most obvious is that the 2.7 has a heat exchanger stuffed where RC puts the winch. Others have confirmed the same thing. There is no way without relocating it that it will fit. RC has not updated their listing to indicate this, but they should.

The aft-most bolt holes for the skid seem the same, however the fore-most ones do not look compatible due to the way the bumper mounts. It also appears like the skid would interfere with the bumper a bit. You might be able to make it fit, but TBH even if you do, those bolts are fairly small. I wouldn't expect them to last through any major impact to the skid.

I probably sound like a broken record on this, but my other post is buried in that previous thread and RC hasn't exactly been forthcoming about compatibility issues with the 2.7.
Did you find a solution for a winch? WARN factory rep first told me a ZEON 10/10s worked with my 1st Ed. bumper but turns out only if you add what FORD sells for their winch that attaches and relocates the front recovery hooks (FORD PERFORMANCE BY WARN® BRONCO WINCH KIT| Part Details for M-1821-B | Ford Performance Parts) that isn't compatible with the 1st Ed. bumpers. I'm afraid I'll have to wait a bit until the aftermarket catches up, but if you or anyone here knows of a solution, I'm all ears. Relying on a hi-lift hand winch in a pinch isn't something I'm looking forward to...
Sponsored