Sponsored

Rumormill fullsize bronco in the future.

93_SVT_3503

Badlands
First Name
JJ
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 F150, 1967 Bronco U-14, 1993 Mustang Cobra
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I suppose they could redesign the Expedition frame to be HD, throw some Super Duty axles and front clip on it, and give it Godzilla. Would be interesting.
I had an Excursion as a DD for about 10 years, V10 4x4, recently traded it off for a '16 F150. Had to get a rental for a week and they gave me a Suburban (long story). That thing felt massive on the road compared to the Excursion. Not sure if it was the wheelbase or the overhang over the rear axle or what, but I couldn't give that shitbox back quick enough. And if GM can sell em for 70-100k, why can't Ford.
Sponsored

wvmtneer

Banned
First Edition
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F-150
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

That image brought me here as a lurker for a couple years.

Rocketeer Rick

Badlands
First Name
Rick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 F150 STX 5.0L, 1999 Mustang Cobra
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I heard a rumour that Ford will build you your own personal jumbo-jet if you can get two or three hundred thousand of your friends to buy one too.
Its too bad that Ford sold off their large aircraft production facility. Now they'd have to start all over again...

Sponsored

Squatch

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
It would for the last full-size Bronco. ;)

I really want the Excursion back and most importantly the diesel Excursion. The 6G Early Bronco-sized vehicle was the right move, but a new Excursion with the 7.3 gasser and the Diesel would be amazing to see. Ford has to get the 6G up and selling first, though, in my opinion.

Studawg

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
02 Excursion, 96 Land Cruiser, 18 Land Cruiser
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
That makes sense.

But hopefully they can design a good-looking and tough-looking Expedition to gain some of that market share they have been losing to GM. Women like a tough-looking SUV too. No reason GM should be selling so many more large SUVs than Ford, especially when Ford makes the better product.

Squatch

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Ford needs to leave the Explorer and Expedition in their kid-hauler class and create a Bronco MAX, axing the Expedition Max, that is an updated Excursion based off of the Super Duty chassis with the 7.3 Godzilla and the Diesel for big boat haulin', family vacation, bro-dozing goodness!

GM just has that area smothered in Suburbans.

That makes sense.

But hopefully they can design a good-looking and tough-looking Expedition to gain some of that market share they have been losing to GM. Women like a tough-looking SUV too. No reason GM should be selling so many more large SUVs than Ford, especially when Ford makes the better product.

NCOBX

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
H2 Hummer, Holden Commodore
Your Bronco Model
Base
Well then give me a Mustang sedan with a V8 to compete against my SS sedan, they can put a base 4 cylinder in it for the people that can barely afford the lease payments.

It’s not hard to move volume if you have an appealing line up of products, I believe the Bronco will prove that.
Sponsored