Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Toyota 4Runner
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

even he thinks it’s high👆

@ZackDanger
Yeah, Roger that… I’m just not surprised by the prices of some of these types of things anymore. This full set is $1,500:

Ford Bronco Ryan Kennelly 4WP Introduction BB433BE7-9B31-4A40-BD29-E53D42A1A45E

I mean, the pair of bumpers on my Jeep cost like 3k.

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Last edited:

mtap

Black Diamond
First Name
Mervin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Toyota Tundra, Hummer H3, Harley Sportster
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

I mean, the pair of bumpers on my Jeep cost like 3k.

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
I went Rugged Ridge on my JK..under $800 i think for front and rear with swing out tire carrier...it’s been a while. Right after other companies started offering it around $500 with LeDs...

i don’t mind spending $$ but if someone else will offer the same thing for less 🤷‍♂️

i will spend maybe $200 (that’s on the high end) on a fender delete for a bronco...i mean honestly what are we talking about here just a bolt on part. Wont even affect function if the vehicle 🤷‍♂️ Just my DOT oh two

mtap

Black Diamond
First Name
Mervin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

I went Rugged Ridge on my JK..under $800 i think for front and rear with swing out tire carrier...it’s been a while. Right after other companies started offering it around $500 with LeDs...

i don’t mind spending $$ but if someone else will offer the same thing for less 🤷‍♂️

i will spend maybe $200 (that’s on the high end) on a fender delete for a bronco...i mean honestly what are we talking about here just a bolt on part. Wont even affect function if the vehicle 🤷‍♂️ Just my DOT oh two
im sure some DIY guy will come up with a template to just dremel existing flares for $50 😂😂

mtap

Black Diamond
First Name
Mervin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

im sure some DIY guy will come up with a template to just dremel existing flares for $50 😂😂
I’m even willing to bet some guy will come out with just some rubber piece vs steel (so it won’t “rust”) for $50

Sponsored

mtap

Black Diamond
First Name
Mervin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Man, if you really wanna go cheap just do some fancy bolts to cover the holes and not even have to worry about anyone stealing them 🤷‍♂️

Raskew

Badlands
First Name
Rick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1970 Bronco, 2018 Stinger
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

on our bumper radar cruise isn’t blocked. Works just fine. That’s part of the reason the winch is up so high. The more common problem is the winch blocks the camera. We are working on a relocation kit for the camera.
If you figure out the camera relocation, I would be all over that bumper!

Sponsored

ColbyFromBama

Banned
Base
Banned
Banned
First Name
Colby
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
GMC Sierra
Your Bronco Model
Base
The soft top rack was a complete one off prototype. Its gonna be a little while before we get the next revision of it. Then we need to get it into production. Please, no hunger strikes or holding your breath to get it to the front of the line. 😉
If you ever need testers, let me know! 4 Door soft-top here with a build date.

OP
OP
dirtstar2002

dirtstar2002

Squatch Sponsor (Level 3)
First Name
Ryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
72K5Blazer, 1980Toyota Hilux, 2014 silverado1500
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
If you ever need testers, let me know! 4 Door soft-top here with a build date.
you never know! We have a few on order too. We can always use test vehicles.

Evolkidbell

Badlands
First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1966 Bronco, 2013 F-150
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Welcome aboard Ryan!
I've heard your name for years but don't think I have ever met you in my previous profession.

Ft.S

First Name
Ft
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Outback
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
I'm sure you want to dig in with all kinds of Bronco related questions and I'll do my best to answer the ones I can, and point you in the right direction when I can't.
Dear Ryan;

Thank you for opening the door to all of the questions and taking the time to respond to everyone. I hope you are not regretting it already :)

I have a couple of questions I am hoping you might consider answering, or anyone else, of course, I'd be very appreciative.

I am yet to order a Bronco, mainly because I am trying to understand all of the technical details as I am totally new to this platform.

My intention is to prepare a rallycross car, and the latest technical specifications have helped me a little in understanding some variables. However, there are still many variables and options I still don't understand how they may impact the vehicle performace.

For example, weight is certainly an issue, but for rallycrossing unsprung weight is even more of an issue, as well as the weight distribution. Moreover, the shocks are of critical concern too. So, although I think the Sasquatch package will actually be detrimental to the overall performance due to the size and weight of the wheels and tires, the shocks provided may be of major benefit. I am unable to determine how getting the SAS package and downgrading the to 33" A/T tires may impact the vehicle for rallycrossing. Would you share your opinion on this, please?

Also, I understand that even though anti-swaybar disconnect is most useful for maximum suspension travel and chassis flex during rocky terrain, it may also be quite beneficial in rallycrossing, since surface traction is low enough that lateral force loading is far less than on asphalt. Consequently, I am leaning towards the Badlands trim, rather than Wildtrack. At the same time, the Badlands trim appears to have ~100+ lbs weight penalty, probably due to additional shielding. Would you mind sharing your opinion on the compromises I should considering for rallycrossing purposes?

Thank you!

BD Cactus

Black Diamond
First Name
Paul
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
BMW
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond