First Name
Travis
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
GMC
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I keep seeing pics of Broncos with fat tires and no clearance. Is that the actual squatch package or just 35s without squatch lift? Pics of actual squatch appreciated.
Sponsored

j_marinelli

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I keep seeing pics of Broncos with fat tires and no clearance. Is that the actual squatch package or just 35s without squatch lift? Pics of actual squatch appreciated.
Picture below is of a Badlands non sasquatch with aftermarket rims and 35s. The question alot are wondering is what is causing this Bronco to look so low to the ground compared to what we have scene thus far. Is it weight related, does the sasquatch in fact add a lift to the suspension, or is weight of accessories the driving factor.
Ford Bronco Sasquatch Lift? Stuffed 35s? jeep-jl-wrangler-vs-2021-ford-bronco-

I was thinking of going badlands but without the sasquatch package so that I could just upgrade wheels and tires myself but after seeing the photo above, I may stick with sasquatch package.

*edit: One in the middle is a believe one with sasquatch package:
ogi-bronco.jpg

Last edited:

TX_Bronco77

Banned
Black Diamond
Banned
Banned
First Name
Travis
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Mustang GT PP
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

The way I understand it is that picture is a Bronco with 35's and without the Sasquatch package. So it will have a taller suspension and high clearance fender flares.

Gamecock

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Badlands / Sasquatch
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
The Overlander concept is Badlands without Sasquatch, with 35s added. The Sasquatch package adds a little bit of additional lift above Badlands (.6" speculated / calculated) with stiifer springs / taller shock settings.That little bit of lift is obviously needed badly needed for 35s. Someone on here supposedly had a conversation with a Ford engineer and kept repeating that the lifts were exactly the same and that caused a lot of confusion...but other Ford reps have repeated again and again that Sasquatch adds more lift over stock Badlands, and the pictures make it pretty clear that is true.

Dads_bronze_bronco

Raptor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
08 JKUR / x_x 00 TJ x_x
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Clubs

So, not sure which model this is (looks like AMB door handles, so maybe OBX) but it is squatched. One thing to consider, the Badlands with steel bumpers, bash plates, and a hardtop is heavier - and the suspension is soft for articulation, so it will be a little lower than an OBX with plastic bumpers and a soft top. The rack, coolers, Lux package, etc in that overland concept add weight too.

Sponsored

FourHorses

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Currently own 6 Fords
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

So, not sure which model this is (looks like AMB door handles, so maybe OBX) but it is squatched. One thing to consider, the Badlands with steel bumpers, bash plates, and a hardtop is heavier - and the suspension is soft for articulation, so it will be a little lower than an OBX with plastic bumpers and a soft top. The rack, coolers, Lux package, etc in that overland concept add weight too.
I believe that is a Wildtrax because of the painted handles and the black beauty rings.

TX_Bronco77

Banned
Black Diamond
Banned
Banned
First Name
Travis
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Mustang GT PP
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Dads_bronze_bronco

Raptor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
08 JKUR / x_x 00 TJ x_x
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Clubs

I believe that is a Wildtrax because of the painted handles and the black beauty rings.
Could not make out the side decals / maybe not on yet, but OK.

Vigor

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
This helps. I want my Bronco to sit lower, personally. I won't be rock crawling

Sponsored

Vigor

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Picture below is of a Badlands non sasquatch with aftermarket rims and 35s. The question alot are wondering is what is causing this Bronco to look so low to the ground compared to what we have scene thus far. Is it weight related, does the sasquatch in fact add a lift to the suspension, or is weight of accessories the driving factor.
Ford Bronco Sasquatch Lift? Stuffed 35s? 1604067153798

I was thinking of going badlands but without the sasquatch package so that I could just upgrade wheels and tires myself but after seeing the photo above, I may stick with sasquatch package.

*edit: One in the middle is a believe one with sasquatch package:
Ford Bronco Sasquatch Lift? Stuffed 35s? 1604067153798
Herein lies my current dilemma id say. The overland concept has the stance I desire. Big wheels. Low height.

The wildtrak however has the black grills, black top, etc. But it's Sasquatch and all lifted n shit.

I wonder.... ?
How expensive it would be to ask the dealer to remove the lift. Is that asinine? Or do I suck it up with the grey exterior accents of the badlands (which are ok, but not LOVE like the black wildtrak) to just get larger wheels

BackcountryBirds

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ram Power Wagon
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
I think this is part of the IFS tradeoff.
1. You don't need the same clearance as a Jeep as the vehicle simply won't articulate as much.
2. An aftermarket lift primarily for looks will be more difficult/expensive.

The bronco still will be incredibly capable and much better on-road but there was absolutely trade-offs for going IFS and a big one is it won't articulate like a Jeep.

dbeyers

Base
First Name
Dan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Toyota Highlander
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Herein lies my current dilemma id say. The overland concept has the stance I desire. Big wheels. Low height.

The wildtrak however has the black grills, black top, etc. But it's Sasquatch and all lifted n shit.

I wonder.... ?
How expensive it would be to ask the dealer to remove the lift. Is that asinine? Or do I suck it up with the grey exterior accents of the badlands (which are ok, but not LOVE like the black wildtrak) to just get larger wheels
I'll sell you my 17" Black High Gloss-Painted Aluminum, Beadlock Capable Wheels?

Mainerunr

Wildtrak
First Name
Justin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 F150
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
This helps. I want my Bronco to sit lower, personally. I won't be rock crawling
I won't be rock crawling either but I've seen enough rocks and stumps in mud pits on trails to know that I want more clearance, not less...besides, squatch is only like a 1-1/4" lift, not that much.

The other issue I have with a non-squatch anything is that here, in order to pass inspection, tires have to be covered, no poke (yet somehow I see it all the time) so those wider flares are something I want (and since I'd end up with 35s eventually anyway, might as well just start with them).

BareBack

Badlands
First Name
J
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 F 150 XLT Reg. cab FX4 5.0 Coyote
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
The Overlander concept is Badlands without Sasquatch, with 35s added. The Sasquatch package adds a little bit of additional lift above Badlands (.6" speculated / calculated) with stiifer springs / taller shock settings.That little bit of lift is obviously needed badly needed for 35s. Someone on here supposedly had a conversation with a Ford engineer and kept repeating that the lifts were exactly the same and that caused a lot of confusion...but other Ford reps have repeated again and again that Sasquatch adds more lift over stock Badlands, and the pictures make it pretty clear that is true.
*I think I read where the Sasquatch pkg. added a 1.5" lift with the 35's
Sponsored