First Name
Shah
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 STi Limited
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I know someone that has some inside news. Basically with FE’s done they want to push out more expensive builds for marketing essentially.
sorry do you mean push out as in increase the number of expensive builds or delay the expensive builds? Im not following why it would be good marketing to delay them
Sponsored

TRH

Raptor
First Name
Todd
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Wildtrak
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Clubs

I know someone that has some inside news. Basically with FE’s done they want to push out more expensive builds for marketing essentially.
I wish that were true. My WT order's MSRP is $63,225, yet here I am still holding the bag.

FlyingScot

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Wildtrak 4dr
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Something did feel different about today too! I even passed 2 Bronco Sports on my way home within like 2 blocks lol!
I had this 2 door in front of me on the way to work, unfortunately that does not seem to have been sufficient luck

Ford Bronco [SCHEDULING NOW 12/16] ⏱ 2022 Bronco Scheduling Next Week (12/13) For Build Weeks 2/14 and 2/21 852060AD-2B65-4CA0-BEE8-8EB6FFD136B0

telenerd

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Subaru
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

No news for my 2 door. Oh well more time to save. I’m gonna only check the back door once a week. Instead of 2 to 3 times a day. I need to focus on something different.

mpmcgaughey

Wildtrak
First Name
Matthew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Ford F-150, 2022 Ford Bronco Wildtrak
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

sorry do you mean push out as in increase the number of expensive builds or delay the expensive builds? Im not following why it would be good marketing to delay them
I heard they’re trying to push out Badlands/Wildtraks more now so they can drum up some more orders for those.

Sponsored

FlyingScot

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Wildtrak 4dr
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Believe me, I'm surprised. Soft tops do seem to be flying up the queue, however, looking at a lot of the recent schedulings.
Yeah, seen a lot of the 'dropped the hardtop and got a build date the next week' going on here. I'm stubbornly sticking with it.

utah.bronco.badlands

Badlands
First Name
Tyler
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Focus ST
Your Bronco Model
Badlands

friethmiller

Everglades
First Name
Fred
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 F-150, 1974 Porsche 914, 1974 Porsche 914 LE
Your Bronco Model
Everglades
Clubs

mpmcgaughey

Wildtrak
First Name
Matthew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

I had this 2 door in front of me on the way to work, unfortunately that does not seem to have been sufficient luck

Ford Bronco [SCHEDULING NOW 12/16] ⏱ 2022 Bronco Scheduling Next Week (12/13) For Build Weeks 2/14 and 2/21 852060AD-2B65-4CA0-BEE8-8EB6FFD136B0
I saw a 4 door Cactus Gray Outebanks I-10 and the beltway with a WHITE MIC top!!!

phocion

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2010 Mustang
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Yeah, seen a lot of the 'dropped the hardtop and got a build date the next week' going on here. I'm stubbornly sticking with it.
MIC and soft top should be viewed as two completely separate queues, at least until the second Webasto plant is up and producing. MIC is a massive constraint.

Not that rare to see relatively recent soft top orders built. Quite rare to see 2021 reservation hard tops.

There are also some early, unlucky soft top orders who are still waiting. Nothing is fully predictable as long as Ford relies on variables like dealer allocation that we cannot easily observe.

Sponsored

mpmcgaughey

Wildtrak
First Name
Matthew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Thank the Lord! I wish I could say I've received a build date. Nothing!!!
Wildtraks are finally getting some light shined on them and the fact it’s a 2 door should give hope to us 2 door brothers and sisters 😇👊🏻

FlyingScot

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Wildtrak 4dr
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
I saw a 4 door Cactus Gray Outebanks I-10 and the beltway with a WHITE MIC top!!!
I bet that looked damn good. While I doubt the demand is there, I'd love to see steel wheels in the same size/offset as the stock SAS wheels. Set of those painted white and a white-wrapped top, I'd be game for that.

Enginerd39

Badlands
First Name
Devin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mazda3
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
How would you know if you get a VIN or get scheduled if you're not a reservation holder but a humble order holder? Most trackers seem to be geared towards the day 1 or 2 resevervations

Go Devils

Outer Banks
First Name
Reed
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
My dealer called me today to let me know that we have a VIN and production date of 2/21/22. I’ve been checking the back door all day with no luck. Fortunately, my salesperson has also been checking on her end and was more successful!

2dr Base 2.3 Auto. No constraints other than being a 2-door. Reservation date is 5/18/21. I removed all the fun stuff hoping it would be built more quickly.

utah.bronco.badlands

Badlands
First Name
Tyler
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Focus ST
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
How would you know if you get a VIN or get scheduled if you're not a reservation holder but a humble order holder? Most trackers seem to be geared towards the day 1 or 2 resevervations
Anyone who reserved before October (2 months ago) can use the tracker. If you never reserved, the tracker doesn't work and you have to rely only on emails or your dealer, unfortunately.
Sponsored