Johnny
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 F150, 00 WS6, 95 OBS Dually, 87 PETE 379
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Guess I better call my dealer and have them take the tow pack off my 2dr. What a joke, no one should have to concede anything when Ford has had their order for over 500 days. Production planning and procurement is my job, and there is no excuse not to have enough trailer hitches with 500+ days to procure them.
Sponsored

The Driving Viking

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco Sasquatch 2022 Willys Xtreme Recon
Your Bronco Model
Base
Yup. changed order a while ago from the MIC top.
My problem is I'm a 2 door. Pretty much screwed in the top department. I see they now have a soft top available but it's $2,500k extra and your still built with the hard top. So won't even help.

ab_slack

Black Diamond
First Name
Andrea
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
02 Explorer and 87 Bronco II
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Wow, scheduling a few weeks in a row. I wonder if they are trying to give as many possible some good news for the holidays.

We'll hit January and then they will shut down for Omicron, all these will get delayed and delayed then we won't see a new scheduling until April. with these getting scheduled now built in May and June.

On the other hand the Michigan governor is up for re-election in 22 and she already seems to be feeling the threat and backing off from her heavy handed restrictions so maybe we will have a chance.

utah.bronco.badlands

Badlands
First Name
Tyler
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Focus ST
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Wow, after reading this thread, I checked my ford account and I am also now scheduled for 1/31. No email received, though. Just my usual Off-Rodeo emails.
Ford Bronco [SCHEDULING NOW 12/16] ⏱ 2022 Bronco Scheduling Next Week (12/13) For Build Weeks 2/14 and 2/21 Stay stron
Wahoo, excited for you!

Sponsored

MBLANCHARD

Badlands
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Escape
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Guess I better call my dealer and have them take the tow pack off my 2dr. What a joke, no one should have to concede anything when Ford has had their order for over 500 days. Production planning and procurement is my job, and there is no excuse not to have enough trailer hitches with 500+ days to procure them.
Thinking of doing the same. It's the only other constraint I have control over on my order.

ab_slack

Black Diamond
First Name
Andrea
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
My problem is I'm a 2 door. Pretty much screwed in the top department. I see they now have a soft top available but it's $2,500k extra and your still built with the hard top. So won't even help.
I was trying to understand why they had a soft top but it didn't remove hard top. Shouldn't there be an option to get one or the other like the 4 door and not both?

Was their intent to make it the same deal as for the original hard top orders to allow switch to soft with prep kit for hard and supply the hard later? If that was the case I either disappeared into a hole and missed it or they didn't communicate that 2 door order holders could get their faster by changing to soft top.

Another thing I have wondered is if some of the new things in the 2022 model year might result in delays if selected because they weren't immediately available at the start of the year such as the Sasquatch with the manual.

The Driving Viking

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Base
I was trying to understand why they had a soft top but it didn't remove hard top. Shouldn't there be an option to get one or the other like the 4 door and not both?

Was their intent to make it the same deal as for the original hard top orders to allow switch to soft with prep kit for hard and supply the hard later? If that was the case I either disappeared into a hole and missed it or they didn't communicate that 2 door order holders could get their faster by changing to soft top.

Another thing I have wondered is if some of the new things in the 2022 model year might result in delays if selected because they weren't immediately available at the start of the year such as the Sasquatch with the manual.
From what I can tell if you select the Soft top for the 2 door you're still getting it built with a hard top but your just buying another top extra(Soft top) and it's $2,500.

It's pretty much just like Jeeps dual top selection that why it's so much more money.

Also I'm concerned as well with adding more options will just cause even more delays.

Alienpilot

Base
First Name
Rob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Jeep Wrangler Rubicon (2-Dr)
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

I'm so confused with this mess. Can someone elaborate on what stage I'm currently at with my Bronco?

I have an order conformation email from Ford with my 2022 build. I had to change colors, etc.

Bronco.jpeg

ab_slack

Black Diamond
First Name
Andrea
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
I'm so confused with this mess. Can someone elaborate on what stage I'm currently at with my Bronco?

I have an order conformation email from Ford with my 2022 build. I had to change colors, etc.

Ford Bronco [SCHEDULING NOW 12/16] ⏱ 2022 Bronco Scheduling Next Week (12/13) For Build Weeks 2/14 and 2/21 Bronco
You are waiting to be scheduled for production.

Sponsored

hellahella

Badlands
First Name
Adrian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Ford Bronco [SCHEDULING NOW 12/16] ⏱ 2022 Bronco Scheduling Next Week (12/13) For Build Weeks 2/14 and 2/21 Bronco
You my friend, are in the lottery stage. Welcome.

The Driving Viking

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Base

Bronco.jpeg
Where do we see this page in the Ford login? I to go my reservation and it just shows me the generic Bronco picture and order number. Am I missing something or does this only show up like this once your officially scheduled to be built?

Alienpilot

Base
First Name
Rob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Jeep Wrangler Rubicon (2-Dr)
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Where do we see this page in the Ford login? I to go my reservation and it just shows me the generic Bronco picture and order number. Am I missing something or does this only show up like this once your officially scheduled to be built?
I just found out a few minutes ago. There's a link on this post. Copy and paste, but insert your order number/reservation number after the "=."

dbeyers

Base
First Name
Dan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Toyota Highlander
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

You are missing something … Google Bronco pizza tracker.
Sponsored