First Name
Brandon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1978 f250
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Don’t know. Trying to figure out if there’s a delay in updating the back door link or if we are done for the day.
Exactly what I am trying to find out lol hopefully it is not done for the day, but I think we know the answer. Just don’t want to accept it

JoshuaPrieto

Big Bend
First Name
Joshua
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco, 2022 Explorer, 2022 F-150
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Day 520 and low expectations. Dealer is useless. Will not share where I am in their allocation. At least I have my price in writing.
That is very strange that they aren't being transparent. Also, at a dealer level, there is no for sure way to say who is where - only by the priority code. Which at the dealer level, they can only level 10-19 for Retail Orders. They're exceptions to this, if a dealer gets a zone rep to adjust the priority level to a 1 - 2, and even then it still needs to meet commodities for the week to be selected. Your dealer might also have no allocation...

EDIT: what is your order?

Thrawn2k2

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco 4d BL
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
That is very strange that they aren't being transparent. Also, at a dealer level, there is no for sure way to say who is where - only by the priority code. Which at the dealer level, they can only level 10-19 for Retail Orders. They're exceptions to this, if a dealer gets a zone rep to adjust the priority level to a 1 - 2, and even then it still needs to meet commodities for the week to be selected. Your dealer might also have no allocation...

EDIT: what is your order?
4dr Badlands, SAS, 2.7, High, soft top.

PS I miss my MI dealers. Moved away, but bought many through Suburban Ford in Sterling Heights. Aplan customer, and they always took care of me.

Sponsored

Rocket

Big Bend
First Name
Ralph
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 F-150, 1978 Bronco, 2022 Bronco, 2022 Mach 1
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Looking forward to maybe a 2023 Bronco maybe they will do an orange, like competition orange.

Rocket

Big Bend
First Name
Ralph
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 F-150, 1978 Bronco, 2022 Bronco, 2022 Mach 1
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Wonder if Ford will price protect into 2023 production?

VDPHB

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Volt
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Stoked for all those scheduled today!

Day 1, Hour 5 reservation here.

A51 4D, 2.7, MIC, Sas, Lux, HD Bumper, dropped Tow on Monday.

Hanging in there, staying pumped, and staring at my calendar...🙄

Last edited:

RagnarKon

Badlands
First Name
Bryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Bronco, Escape, Focus
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Wonder if Ford will price protect into 2023 production?
If you reserved before mid-March 2021... yes.

Otherwise, probably not.

Sponsored

Aerie79

Outer Banks
First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Audi Q5
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
My dealer called me today to let me know that we have a VIN and production date of 2/21/22. I’ve been checking the back door all day with no luck. Fortunately, my salesperson has also been checking on her end and was more successful!

2dr Base 2.3 Auto. No constraints other than being a 2-door. Reservation date is 5/18/21. I removed all the fun stuff hoping it would be built more quickly.
Good for you...your reservation is quite a bit after mine so I guess you win the lottery

Tilzbow

Badlands
First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
GM Sierra Diesel Pick Up
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Woohoo! :pFinally hit the lotto after removing tow on Monday 12/13. See signature for details.

I will note my original reservation was with a dealer that had 600 reservations and I was in the 400 range. Dealer called and we discussed build projections and he thought it’d be 2022 before I got my Bronco. This was before the shit show began and the impact of Covid had really hit.

I changed to Corwin Ford and it seems to have helped. Corwin was in process of buying the legacy Reno dealer, Jones West, that‘d been in business for 50 or so years and no one was able to reserve with them the first month or two because the transaction hadn’t closed. Once I was able to move my reservation I did and ultimately ordered with them and got a build date. They promised MSRP, are local so there was no downside.

It seems to have worked out. Now to start ordering recovery gear, tools and all the other stuff I need so I don’t have to move gear back and forth between my truck.

Ford Bronco [SCHEDULING NOW 12/16] ⏱ 2022 Bronco Scheduling Next Week (12/13) For Build Weeks 2/14 and 2/21 0ABE114D-77E9-4774-82E6-D2E611CD85E0

utah.bronco.badlands

Badlands
First Name
Tyler
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Focus ST
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Woohoo! :pFinally hit the lotto after removing tow on Monday 12/13. See signature for details.

I will note my original reservation was with a dealer that had 600 reservations and I was in the 400 range. Dealer called and we discussed build projections and he thought it’d be 2022 before I got my Bronco. This was before the shit show began and the impact of Covid had really hit.

I changed to Corwin Ford and it seems to have helped. Corwin was in process of buying the legacy Reno dealer, Jones West, that‘d been in business for 50 or so years and no one was able to reserve with them the first month or two because the transaction hadn’t closed. Once I was able to move my reservation I did and ultimately ordered with them and got a build date. They promised MSRP, are local so there was no downside.

It seems to have worked out. Now to start ordering recovery gear, tools and all the other stuff I need so I don’t have to move gear back and forth between my truck.

Ford Bronco [SCHEDULING NOW 12/16] ⏱ 2022 Bronco Scheduling Next Week (12/13) For Build Weeks 2/14 and 2/21 0ABE114D-77E9-4774-82E6-D2E611CD85E0
That's one good lookin' Bronco!