DanDan

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
NA
Your Bronco Model
Base
Did Ford remove Bronco from "search inventory"? Search inventory feature was clunky , was always pulling 0 cars (duh) and the radius was only 100 miles but it was available. Looks like you can't search for Bronco anymore. Any idea what is going on ?
Sponsored

Stitches1974

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Dodge Challenger Scat Pack
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
I don't think it was ever there. I'm on the ford site weekly doing builds and never saw it.

OP
OP

DanDan

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
NA
Your Bronco Model
Base
I don't think it was ever there. I'm on the ford site weekly doing builds and never saw it.
It was there . I used it several times already. Last time I used it was Sunday

Yukon65006

Badlands
First Name
Ken
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
09 Jeep Patriot, 06 BMW F650GS
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Never saw it there for the Bronco. Still there for other models that have been in production for more than a month.

Razorback

Badlands
First Name
Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Lincoln MKX
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

maybe no inventory on lots...

Sponsored

Stitches1974

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Then you're seeing something I'm not. I've never seen it, especially in the last few weeks after I came back to the forums.

OP
OP

DanDan

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
NA
Your Bronco Model
Base
maybe no inventory on lots...
On an old F150 forum someone released 7 zip codes that covers the lower 48 if you manipulate the web address string . I kept using that to search nation wide. I have my browsing history that confirms it.

MayhemMike

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mercury
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
The feature was always there. My guess is it was removed because there simply aren’t any Broncos to be had. Same thing they did with the B&P page, when MOD tops were just an imaginary item. While they are at it, they should go through the B&P page and tidy up the obvious errors there.

OP
OP

DanDan

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
NA
Your Bronco Model
Base
The feature was always there. My guess is it was removed because there simply aren’t any Broncos to be had. Same thing they did with the B&P page, when MOD tops were just an imaginary item. While they are at it, they should go through the B&P page and tidy up the obvious errors there.
I belive there are some available Broncos on dealer lots. I'm talking about orders that are not getting picked up by the customers. We see them in Canada .. Not many but its impossible not to have abandoned orders that are already delivered

Sponsored

FourHorses

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Currently own 6 Fords
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

I can confirm I have seen it and used it.

Stitches1974

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
On an old F150 forum someone released 7 zip codes that covers the lower 48 if you manipulate the web address string . I kept using that to search nation wide. I have my browsing history that confirms it.
Browsing history will only confirm the date, not the actual page. You're also talking about manipulation of strings. I'm just talking about going to Ford.com and clicking suvs.

I was there in the 14 and 16th, as well as other numerous times and it was never there.

Ford Bronco Search inventory for Bronco on Ford.com was removed 20210721_115746

Ford Bronco Search inventory for Bronco on Ford.com was removed 20210721_115909

MayhemMike

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mercury
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I belive there are some available Broncos on dealer lots. I'm talking about orders that are not getting picked up by the customers. We see them in Canada .. Not many but its impossible not to have abandoned orders that are already delivered
Well my dealer has a demo unit. A WT four door. I went and test drove it. On the windshield ,they have placed a sticker that says , “ not for sale”. However, the vehicle is listed at sticker price on one of the auto buying web sites. I am sure their strategy is to get people to come and test drive, and then contemplate reserving a Bronco. They achieve the same thing but not through Ford’s “ check inventory “ program. This way, order and reservation holders wont go ballistic if they used the program and Broncos actually did show up for sale. Just a huge guess on my part.

OP
OP

DanDan

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
NA
Your Bronco Model
Base