Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 BMW 428i, 2021 Black Diamond CG
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Hi Bronco 6G,

I was part of the 11.15 Build Group. Believe it or not after 75 days my vehicle still hasn't been delivered. It's been over 1/5 of a year my vehicle has been on some god forsaken train somewhere, and closely reaching 1/4 of a year "Shipped".

Due to a unique combination of pure incompetence on the part of Ford, bad luck, and unreliable updates from my dealer I have reached a point of desperation. I am feeling pretty burnt by this whole process, and as much as I want my vehicle I feel I made a mistake in giving my business to a company that so clearly doesn't care about its customers. I have been in constant contact with my dealer, WC Ford, who has been responsive but generally answers my inquiries with "its out of our control".

I would really appreciate any recommendations from the community on what to do, or from anyone who has had a similar experience with a delivery nightmare. I plan on elevating this complaint to Ford corporate if I can find the appropriate resources. I don't think any customer should have to go through this and I hope you all have better luck than me. Below check out timeline of my vehicles progress since it was shipped November 19th.... I live in California btw

Build Week: 11.15.21

Modules Online: 11.17.21

Built email from Ford: 11.19.21

Shipped email from Ford: 11.19.21

First dealer contact: 12.17.21 Bronco is in Alabama

Dealer contact continued: 1.4.21 Bronco is STILL in Alabama

Dealer contact continued: 1.6.22 I finally receive the intel the vehicle is STILL in Alabama due to a broken railcar. I convince my dealer to call the logistics company directly which finally yields a "Resolution plan", giving me updated ETA of 1.14.22

Dealer contact continued: 1.14.22 dealer states vehicle has still not arrived and does not have updated ETA

Email from Ford: 1.18.22 received updated vehicle delivery window of 1.26.22- 2.1.22

Dealer contact continued: 2.1.22 (today) dealer has not received my vehicle. Ford Vehicle Order Tracking has updated AGAIN to 2.8.22

Screen Shot 2022-02-01 at 1.23.56 PM.png
Sponsored

Ford Motor Company

First Edition
Official Ford Account
First Name
Ford
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco, Bronco Sport
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Hello! Thanks for taking the time to send us a message. My name is Reina and I am a Social Media Agent for Ford. Allow me to see what I can do to help out with your order status. I will need to collect some information for verification purposes first. Do you mind sending over the following?
-VIN
-Mileage
-Full name
-Vehicle owner’s full name and your relation (if applicable)
-Zip code
-Phone number
-Email
-Preferred method of contact
Reina
Ford Social Media Team

U725Bronco

First Edition
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

sucks....seems like a long time to be in transit. Let us know what you find out and I hope you get your Bronco soon.

EgreenBadSquatch

Badlands
First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 F-150
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Hello! Thanks for taking the time to send us a message. My name is Reina and I am a Social Media Agent for Ford. Allow me to see what I can do to help out with your order status. I will need to collect some information for verification purposes first. Do you mind sending over the following?
-VIN
-Mileage
-Full name
-Zip code
-Phone number
-Email
Reina
Ford Social Media Team
It would be tough to know the mileage for a vehicle you never received.

Toccoa

Big Bend
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Isuzu Rodeo Sport
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
I think your Bronco is cheating on you. :(

Sponsored

Mick24

Outer Banks
First Name
Stephen
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F250
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Hi Bronco 6G,

I was part of the 11.15 Build Group. Believe it or not after 75 days my vehicle still hasn't been delivered. It's been over 1/5 of a year my vehicle has been on some god forsaken train somewhere, and closely reaching 1/4 of a year "Shipped".

Due to a unique combination of pure incompetence on the part of Ford, bad luck, and unreliable updates from my dealer I have reached a point of desperation. I am feeling pretty burnt by this whole process, and as much as I want my vehicle I feel I made a mistake in giving my business to a company that so clearly doesn't care about its customers. I have been in constant contact with my dealer, WC Ford, who has been responsive but generally answers my inquiries with "its out of our control".

I would really appreciate any recommendations from the community on what to do, or from anyone who has had a similar experience with a delivery nightmare. I plan on elevating this complaint to Ford corporate if I can find the appropriate resources. I don't think any customer should have to go through this and I hope you all have better luck than me. Below check out timeline of my vehicles progress since it was shipped November 19th.... I live in California btw

Build Week: 11.15.21

Modules Online: 11.17.21

Built email from Ford: 11.19.21

Shipped email from Ford: 11.19.21

First dealer contact: 12.17.21 Bronco is in Alabama

Dealer contact continued: 1.4.21 Bronco is STILL in Alabama

Dealer contact continued: 1.6.22 I finally receive the intel the vehicle is STILL in Alabama due to a broken railcar. I convince my dealer to call the logistics company directly which finally yields a "Resolution plan", giving me updated ETA of 1.14.22

Dealer contact continued: 1.14.22 dealer states vehicle has still not arrived and does not have updated ETA

Email from Ford: 1.18.22 received updated vehicle delivery window of 1.26.22- 2.1.22

Dealer contact continued: 2.1.22 (today) dealer has not received my vehicle. Ford Vehicle Order Tracking has updated AGAIN to 2.8.22

Ford Bronco Seeking Advice.... Bronco not delivered after 75 DAYS Screen Shot 2022-02-01 at 1.23.56 PM
Sorry for you’re luck. A lot of older posts have commented on how long it takes from MAP it California. Most the comments that I have seen gives 3-6 months by rail. Almost half the time sitting in rail yards due to lack of employees. Hopefully things will change in your favor soon.

Tdifonzo

Badlands
First Name
Thomas
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Audi S3
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

That's awful. Ford really needs to put a little more effort in. Even the social media team who is asking for the Bronco's mileage?!? Yikes.

Sponsored

JimNE

Wildtrak
First Name
James
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Explorer
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

-VIN
-Mileage
-Full name
-Zip code
-Phone number
-Email
Reina
Ford Social Media Team
Sure hope you get a better reply than “Thank you for sending that info over. I was able to look into your Bronco order and see it has shipped. Please keep in contact with the sales rep at (dealership), as they're in the best position to provide more precise updates on your Bronco. I've attached our order tracking site for your reference:”

Cornbred

Raptor
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
17 F-250/Edge, 14 F150,202? Bronco Base/Raptor
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
So we have stuck in “dirt mountain,” “Ice mountain” and what should this be called?

phocion

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2010 Mustang
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

grayshadow

Black Diamond
First Name
Charles
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Isn’t it odd that I can order a $2.00 item online and track it all the way to my front porch but Ford can’t find many of their Bronco’s.

”Built Wild”

zerk4321

Base
First Name
Erik
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Base Squatch Rapid Red
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs