Seth
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2012 F-150 FX2 Supercab
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Ford Bronco Should I be questioning the dealer? Screenshot_20211028-212232_Chrome

So when I look at my order, I see that place order is not checked. Does this indicate that my dealer hasn't put in the 22 order conversion yet? I gave them my new signed build and price the day it opened. To me it looks like they haven't put it in Fords ordering system yet. I am a 7/20/21 reservation holder.
Sponsored

Panmort

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 Outer Banks Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

This is what mine looked like when I called the support number to confirm mine was in the system, because I had never recieved a confirmation email. Everything was fine.

OP
OP
Sethtsmith

Sethtsmith

Wildtrak
First Name
Seth
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2012 F-150 FX2 Supercab
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

This is what mine looked like when I called the support number to confirm mine was in the system, because I had never recieved a confirmation email. Everything was fine.
Okay, that's good to hear. Thanks for replying. Probably not anything to worry about then!

Panmort

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 Outer Banks Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Okay, that's good to hear. Thanks for replying. Probably not anything to worry about then!
Can always call them here to be sure: 1-800-334-4375

OP
OP
Sethtsmith

Sethtsmith

Wildtrak
First Name
Seth
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2012 F-150 FX2 Supercab
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Sponsored

MarkSquatch

Badlands
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Tacoma
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

What is your priority code?

Based on your screenshot, your order is accepted by the dealer, just not scheduled for production.

It looks like you have a soft top?

A question I would ask the dealer is how many allocations do they have and how many reservations ahead of you are soft tops.

I’m a 7/29/21 reservation holder and was scheduled today.

My dealer has 538 orders and I’m one of only a handful of orders with a soft top, so I jumped to the front.

andrusoid

Base
First Name
Steven
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Outback, '79 2G, '89 3G, '92 5G White!
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Ford Bronco Should I be questioning the dealer? Screenshot_20211028-212232_Chrome

So when I look at my order, I see that place order is not checked. Does this indicate that my dealer hasn't put in the 22 order conversion yet? I gave them my new signed build and price the day it opened. To me it looks like they haven't put it in Fords ordering system yet. I am a 7/20/21 reservation holder.
Scan it and attach the PDF to a tweet to @mrlevine. He hates this crap,.

OP
OP
Sethtsmith

Sethtsmith

Wildtrak
First Name
Seth
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2012 F-150 FX2 Supercab
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

What is your priority code?
Unfortunately, I don't know my priority code, I haven't received my order sheet. I requested it 2 weeks ago..

Based on your screenshot, your order is accepted by the dealer, just not scheduled for production.

It looks like you have a soft top?
The screenshot is actually wrong. I had a area 51 badlands, mic top, lux, sas, and tow for my 21 order. I have since switched to a eruption green wild track, mic, lux, sas, tow, leather.

A question I would ask the dealer is how many allocations do they have and how many reservations ahead of you are soft tops.
Back in July I was told I was roughly low 70s in their allocation, of course that was months ago.

I’m a 7/29/21 reservation holder and was scheduled today.
Congrats!!!!

Last edited:
OP
OP
Sethtsmith

Sethtsmith

Wildtrak
First Name
Seth
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2012 F-150 FX2 Supercab
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Scan it and attach the PDF to a tweet to @mrlevine. He hates this crap,.
Heh, I would be very surprised if he actually tĂłok notice of my insignificant self. I may try it though.

andrusoid

Base
First Name
Steven
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Heh, I would be very surprised if he actually tĂłok notice of my insignificant self. I may try it though.
No, bro. Do it. It all reflects back on the dealer and this is the Director of Customer Communications. He has helped me and others navigate the mysterious waters of the ordering system.

Sponsored
OP
OP
Sethtsmith

Sethtsmith

Wildtrak
First Name
Seth
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2012 F-150 FX2 Supercab
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

No, bro. Do it. It all reflects back on the dealer and this is the Director of Customer Communications. He has helped me and others navigate the mysterious waters of the ordering system.
Alrighty then. I will do it! Perhaps he will take notice.

I never, ever, expected that putting in the reservation back on 7/20/20 that here at 10/28/21 I STILL would not have my bronco. Crazy times. I know many others are in the same boat.

I actually saw my first one in the wild last weekend here in town and almost slammed on my brakes when I saw it coming down the road!

Good luck to all those still waiting, and congrats to everyone that has gotten them.

Being a 52 year old dude, I have to say this vehicle is the first one that will be a custom order and the one I am most excited about among all my past car purchases.

andrusoid

Base
First Name
Steven
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Alrighty then. I will do it! Perhaps he will take notice.

I never, ever, expected that putting in the reservation back on 7/20/20 that here at 10/28/21 I STILL would not have my bronco. Crazy times. I know many others are in the same boat.

I actually saw my first one in the wild last weekend here in town and almost slammed on my brakes when I saw it coming down the road!

Good luck to all those still waiting, and congrats to everyone that has gotten them.

Being a 52 year old dude, I have to say this vehicle is the first one that will be a custom order and the one I am most excited about among all my past car purchases.
Good news Mr. Smith. My nephew is named Seth also. Lived in FL for 12 years, most of it in Jupiter. Hit him up, I found him very responsive. Good luck! I just took delivery of my VB Base Auto yesterday. My res was a little earlier than yours, but my order was on the drop dead date of 3/19. Got it now likely as it was a base, but the dealer also had a 1st Edition there waiting for her owner.

DUSTYcazOREGON

Black Diamond
First Name
Craig
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ranger Tremor/2022 Bronco/2006 Dodge Charger
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

This is what my account page shows. It has never looked like yours. The 2022 on there changed before I even re-ordered. I can't even verify that my re-order went through. Have not received an email from Ford and it has been 10 days since my re-order. Dealer can't find the DORA either, which is basically an acceptance of the order from Ford.
Ford Bronco Should I be questioning the dealer? ReOrderStatus

710-oil-614

Big Bend
First Name
Cal
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Maverick Tremor, 2010 Toyota Tacoma
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Yep. I have not called Ford support but I did question my dealer twice and he forwarded the email he submitted to ford with the order and showing it was accepted.

I have never received any email updates either. It still says I am ordering through the dealer.
Sponsored