Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep JK
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Wentzville MO here. Grew up in Defiance and lived in St. Louis Co for about 15yrs. Was looking at the Laura deal before I ended up going to Granger and not one regret.
I feel like I remember your screen name from STLMustangs or STL-Speed from back in the day!
Sponsored

Blksn955.o

Badlands
First Name
Greg
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
17 Ford Escape Ti, 94 Ford Mustang GT, 21 BL
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I feel like I remember your screen name from STLMustangs or STL-Speed from back in the day!
yeah, was on stlmustangs was on speed when it came about. Shame that stlmustangs as a forum is gone. I do not care for the format of facebook.

Jwall

Base
First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep JK
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

yeah, was on stlmustangs was on speed when it came about. Shame that stlmustangs as a forum is gone. I do not care for the format of facebook.
Same. I have Facebook for events and marketplace, but i definitely miss the forums.
I was 1HOT50 on STLM.

Blksn955.o

Badlands
First Name
Greg
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
17 Ford Escape Ti, 94 Ford Mustang GT, 21 BL
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I remember that screen name. See you around town, maybe us local to one another can have a meetup someplace like target to see each others rigs or see one before the other gets theirs.

Marauder

Badlands
First Name
Josh
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

@Marauder and @Jwall - I spoke with each of those folks when thinking about booking with Grainger.

Laura Ford/Mark Brauninger was very good in answering but it seemed the best deal they were able to do was $2k below MSRP, which still was more than $1700 over what I'd be getting with the Grainger deal.

Sinclair wasn't willing to commit to anything under MSRP.

If you don't mind sharing, did you work out something better than those deals? Would be nice to stay local but the Grainger folks are great and the deal is so good....
Iā€™ve not gotten to deep in talks, but I was planning to leverage my prior customer history and trade in.

I recognize with a new model order, thereā€™s not much power in my court, but I can leverage maintenance and dealerships as neither Lou Fusz weā€™d be working with has a closer proximity to competing dealers like Pundmann, Bommarito, or Marshall Ford

Sponsored

mylittlepony

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
95 Jeep Wrangler / 09 TC Series 5.0
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

@Marauder and @Jwall - I spoke with each of those folks when thinking about booking with Grainger.

Laura Ford/Mark Brauninger was very good in answering but it seemed the best deal they were able to do was $2k below MSRP, which still was more than $1700 over what I'd be getting with the Grainger deal.

Sinclair wasn't willing to commit to anything under MSRP.

If you don't mind sharing, did you work out something better than those deals? Would be nice to stay local but the Grainger folks are great and the deal is so good....
Did you go with Grainger? How long did they take to get back to you when you emailed you order to Albert??

kje22kje

Badlands
First Name
Keith
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 4Runner TRD Off Rd
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Did you go with Grainger? How long did they take to get back to you when you emailed you order to Albert??
I reserved with Grainger but haven't placed my order. I'm part of the October deal since I'm looking for a '22. Maybe ask in the Grainger thread for a good timeline on a response.

mylittlepony

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
95 Jeep Wrangler / 09 TC Series 5.0
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

I reserved with Grainger but haven't placed my order. I'm part of the October deal since I'm looking for a '22. Maybe ask in the Grainger thread for a good timeline on a response.
i am also an Oct rez holder and am curious as to the projected reply time frame from when a holder reaches out to commit and ti iron out details if any before order commitment. i don't want to leave it till crunch time.

i wonder how many Oct rez holders there are??
thanks

Mitch Panda Motorworks

Outer Banks
Squatch Sponsor (Level 3)
First Name
Mitch
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.pandamotorworks.com
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco, 2014 Fiesta ST
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
St. Peter's, MO here! We ordered our Bronco from Bommarito Ford, and hope to have it in the near future so we can get started diving into some modifications!

BroncoBuckaroo

Badlands
First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017GT350-SOLD, 2013 Ford Edge, 1969 Torino Cobra
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

From South of Springfield, MO ordered from Bob Utters Ford , Sherman TX on a group buy.
much closer than Granger for me and my Bronco is currently in transit.
Sponsored