Kelly
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
02 Mustang GT, 02 Expedition EB
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

YEti is killing it on drinkware that's were the real margins are.
The Yeti, Stanley, Hydro Flask, Bru hoes are insanely passionate about their drinkware. Drop a new style/ color and they will go nuts. Easy money for those companies. haha

With that said Brumate released a smaller tank that is more Bronco friendly, a 35-quate cooler.

Ford Bronco Show Us Your Coolers! (Not Fridges) 20230819_134708

Squatch

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Anyone running a Yeti 65 in a 2 door, with seats?
Have wondered if it would fit closing tailgate and keeping the seats up.
Poor two-doors can't carry all this!

Ford Bronco Show Us Your Coolers! (Not Fridges) 20230819_134708
It's only a 60 quart Grizzly but probably pretty close in dimensions if you google it and I have a JCR tailgate table.

Canyon Coolers

Wildtrak
Base Sponsor (Level 1)
First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Website
canyoncoolers.com
Vehicle(s)
73 Bronco, Dodge 2500, Sprinter Van
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

There stuff looks good, but I haven't seen it up close. I noticed you can't open the lid with the handle extended. That's why ours is placed differently. Ours also has almost twice the insulation of the other name brands. Otherwise we focus on square shapes, and recessed cam actuated latches, for ease of packing and ease of use.

Ford Bronco Show Us Your Coolers! (Not Fridges) Canyon_Coolers_Mule_30_Closed_Handle_Fit_Perspective-min_5000x

Last edited:

FDHog

Badlands
First Name
Frank
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Lariat FX4, 22 Road Glide ST
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I have a Yeti65 on my boat. Will easily fit in my 2dr, but I also have dual seat delete.

Sponsored

Coastalcop

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
There stuff looks good, but I haven't seen it up close. I noticed you can't open the lid with the handle extended. That's why ours is placed differently. Ours also has almost twice the insulation of the other name brands. Otherwise we focus on square shapes, and recessed cam actuated latches, for ease of packing and ease of use.

Ford Bronco Show Us Your Coolers! (Not Fridges) Canyon_Coolers_Mule_30_Closed_Handle_Fit_Perspective-min_5000x
And that is a thought process focused on operation. It’s rare that a company truly thinks about end user issues, usually it’s when those in the company are truly using the item .

Several years ago, a rocket scientist ( for reals, worked STS-1j and I got together and designed a rapid release carrier for KLR series motorcycles to carry pelican cases. Not caribou or some of the other later companies. No moving parts aside from the pelican case, on off in two seconds, and could still securely hold contents with a damaged lid. Never took off in the moto world as it required removing the case to access Contents, but the use case we were designing for was TACP and CCT use.

ive had to modify for my use case probably 80% of the kit I’ve used over the years, it got better as time rolled on, but I’ve still had to extensively mod my current plate carrier setup, of course my use case is rather unique so it stands to reason I guess.

long winded way of saying , kudos and good on you! When I need another cooler I’m going with your product.

NatureMan

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Does anyone know of cooler sales besides Cordova, canyon (2 sizes), and rtic? I'm look around the 20qt range.

Sozzy1269

Base
First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
23 Bronco 2door, 2012 Raptor, 2017 f350
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Ford Bronco Show Us Your Coolers! (Not Fridges) IMG_20230831_153933022_HDR

Ford Bronco Show Us Your Coolers! (Not Fridges) IMG_20230831_153925307_HDR
Ford Bronco Show Us Your Coolers! (Not Fridges) IMG_20230831_144109924_HDR

I got this Ford branded Otter Box a few years ago from my dealer. It's been in the back of the Raptor mostly but now is being used as our Bronco box...
Decided to only put bronco related stickers on it, and reserved the back side for location stickers of places gone in the bronco.
I've forgotten about it in the bed of the truck for over a week and found it still has ice in it. It was advertised as "bear rated," fwiw.

I tend to stay away from yeti due to their anti 2A stance, so this was a welcome addition from Ford.

hellahella

Badlands
First Name
Adrian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Sponsored

AMCheese

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
SUR RON
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Anyone have any experience with VEVOR? Found the below 33qt cooler. Looks perfect to fit a 2door.
Ford Bronco Show Us Your Coolers! (Not Fridges) 1693937245815

CyberBronc

Outer Banks
First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 OBX Cyber Orange
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

The Yeti 65 fits in there perfectly "sideways". And then makes for a nice platform for other stuff.
In this case, another cooler lol.
This is in a 4 door BTW.

Ford Bronco Show Us Your Coolers! (Not Fridges) 1693937245815
Love the potty! A must for sure with toddler! I have one in trunk at all times.

vbrad26

Outer Banks
First Name
Vance
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
VW's and now a Ford
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Love the potty! A must for sure with toddler! I have one in trunk at all times.
Who said it was for a toddler? :ROFLMAO:
But yes it is a must have. We were potty training one at the time and the other likes to wait till the last possible second to tell us they have to "go" lol.