Vehicle(s)
Bronco Base SAS
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Ordertrack.app

Hey all!

I just wanted to say thank you!

It has been so much fun to see such an interest in something I've created and it brings me joy knowing that I could make your lives a little bit better.

My wife has actually been quite interested in the app now that I've received a few donations, but ultimately it's just fun to work on something of my own outside of my 9-5. There is just no passion in the work I do and sometimes quite thankless, so this has been a huge motivation booster!

Many of the systems and work that goes into this app will actually be used to help develop a different project that my wife and I hope could soon be a flourishing business! We filed our business a couple of days ago! :D I'd really like spend my days working on something of my own and this seems to be the path to that reality!

Don't worry though this app will remain free (but I would be lying if I didn't appreciate a donation or two).

Thank you again for bringing me some joy to my work and for the generous donations!

Two features that I would love to add soon with time permitting:
- Notifications/email/texts on changes to the order
- Charts/graphs/info about how long things are taking etc.

Sincerely,
AndIAreSo
Thanks for making this as it has been far more useful than the Ford tracker. Several beers sent to you - enjoy and thanks again.

ELKS1

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2006 F150 1977 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Base
Is it all info or just partial? Sometimes during updates partial systems might go down, but I'm trying to work on reducing that.
Any ideas on what to do? Still can’t get the info to load

Sponsored

Kedilee

Black Diamond
First Name
Karen
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Lincoln MKC
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Ordertrack.app

Hey all!

It has been so much fun to see such an interest in something I've created and it brings me joy knowing that I could make your lives a little bit better.

My wife has actually been quite interested in the app now that I've received a few donations, but ultimately it's just fun to work on something of my own outside of my 9-5. There is just no passion in the work I do and sometimes quite thankless, so this has been a huge motivation booster!

Many of the systems and work that goes into this app will actually be used to help develop a different project that my wife and I hope could soon be a flourishing business! We filed our business a couple of days ago! :D I'd really like spend my days working on something of my own and this seems to be the path to that reality!

Don't worry though this app will remain free (but I would be lying if I didn't appreciate a donation or two).

Thank you again for bringing me some joy to my work and for the generous donations!

- Charts/graphs/info about how long things are taking etc.

Sincerely,
AndIAreSo

Kedilee

Black Diamond
First Name
Karen
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Lincoln MKC
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Many thanks for the updates to the app, and best of luck with your new adventure with your wife. After many years in-house and at agencies, my wife and I started our own design firm five years ago after many years in-house and at agencies. The challenges will be well worth the freedom and happiness you'll encounter!

Kedilee

Black Diamond
First Name
Karen
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Lincoln MKC
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Does anybody know what “Picked” means in the vehicle status ?

Flip17

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Chevy Silverado
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond

Mikey Bronco

Badlands
First Name
MikeyD
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
got this from me dealer yesterday....reserve 7/30/2020 ordered 11/15/2021

badlands/4dr
high
mic
sas
tow
cyber orange(yellow)

Ford Bronco [SHUT DOWN] 🔎 Bronco Ordertrack App -- Thank you! 1649336197570

Sponsored

Lil Red Broncette

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Explorer
Your Bronco Model
Base
I really appreciate the app although the ever growing "others waiting in this status" for shipment pending is concerning.

sanford

Black Diamond
First Name
Ross
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Chevy Silverado, Subaru Crosstrek, BD Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Could someone tell me what “Paired” means here ? Thank you.

29CC88F2-8B26-4101-B5BF-643FFC96E2EE.png
Mind got "Paired" today also. Don't know what it means. Shipping dates from Ford: 04/06 - 04/12 Dealer said next week (regular deliveries on Wed/Thurs, but they got one Tuesday this week - Who knows?

When you track it thru the shipper's website there is now a destination but no date.

GDTRFB

Black Diamond
First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Honda
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Ordertrack.app

Hey all!

Many of the systems and work that goes into this app will actually be used to help develop a different project that my wife and I hope could soon be a flourishing business! We filed our business a couple of days ago!  I'd really like spend my days working on something of my own and this seems to be the path to that reality!

- Charts/graphs/info about how long things are taking etc.Thank you!!!

Sincerely,

AndIAreSo

Russ.Gil

Badlands
First Name
Russ
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2011 Subaru Impreza 2.5i premium
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Hey so ran your tracker and it showed some weird stuff for my wife's explorer. Donno if its because its an explorer not a bronco but it shows delivered to Elwood, IL but were in Spokane, Wa. Stranger still the tracking through Ford still says its going to our dealer here. Anyone able to make sense of this or does this only track accurately for Broncos?

Screenshot_20220407-181840_Chrome.jpg
Sponsored