Sponsored

Side by side - Found my non-Sasquatch twin (AMB OBX)

jaruss01

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 XC90 T6 R-Design / 2020 S60 T6 AWD
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
That’s all….merry Xmas!

glad I went all in on Sasquatch instead of a tire swap. Rear tire most pronounced. But can’t hate on an AMB OBX

Ford Bronco Side by side - Found my non-Sasquatch twin (AMB OBX) 4C83876A-3859-4497-9A0B-9CE44FA753D1
Sponsored

JediMcMuffin

Badlands
First Name
Tommy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Now that’s a cool shot. I kinda wish I had skipped Sasquatch. Now I have very little upgrades to look forward to. :D

Jjt24

First Name
JJ
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Escape, Mustang
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
The beauty rings really stand out, do you plan on leaving them that color? Everyone has their own style, I think darker would look a 100 times better.

Jason

Badlands
First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Badlands & 2023 Expedition
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

The odds of parking next to another AMB? Low.

The odds that you park next to an equally clean AMB? Almost zero.

OP
OP
jaruss01

jaruss01

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 XC90 T6 R-Design / 2020 S60 T6 AWD
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
The beauty rings really stand out, do you plan on leaving them that color? Everyone has their own style, I think darker would look a 100 times better.
Black beauty rings? Nope. This is intentional. Option for option I actually paid more for my OBX over an identically optioned Wildtrak. Interestingly enough I put my budget aside and this is the build I drummed up. The roast interior was the primary reason. The period correct silver beauty rings were probably reason #4. Maybe I’m just crazy but I put dollars aside and built this to be iconic. Day 1 res. I put this color combo above any WT or FE. Strangely it’s in the form of an OBX but hey it makes me happy. No cost cutting here. Wouldn’t swap it with an FE or any other combo.

Sponsored

Jjt24

First Name
JJ
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Escape, Mustang
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Black beauty rings? Nope. Option for option I actually paid more for my OBX over an identically optioned Wildtrak. Interestingly enough I put my budget aside and this is the build I drummed up. The roast interior was the primary reason. The period correct silver beauty rings were probably reason #4. Maybe I’m just crazy but I put dollars aside and built this to be iconic. I put this above any WT or FE. Strangely it’s in the form of an OBX but hey it makes me happy.
That's all that matters is you like it.

Mine is an OBX as well when it gets here also with roast interior.

AZ_BRONC

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
‘17 4Runner, ‘16 BMW 328i, ‘96 Stang GT, ‘19 Mini
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Black beauty rings? Nope. This is intentional. Option for option I actually paid more for my OBX over an identically optioned Wildtrak. Interestingly enough I put my budget aside and this is the build I drummed up. The roast interior was the primary reason. The period correct silver beauty rings were probably reason #4. Maybe I’m just crazy but I put dollars aside and built this to be iconic. Day 1 res. I put this color combo above any WT or FE. Strangely it’s in the form of an OBX but hey it makes me happy. No cost cutting here. Wouldn’t swap it with an FE or any other combo.
Awesome shot!

I went OBX over Wildtrack for roast, wheels, grill and color matched handles and mirrors for looks, then SAS/aux/and modular for fun. AMB was my second choice but I couldn’t not get VB. I texted my daughter the build for each color and she replied Velocity Blue dad, YOLO!

HoosierDaddy

Badlands
First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
68&69 Broncos, 21 AMB Base 2dr, 23 VB BL 4dr
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

100% agree with AMB , 17" wheels(proportion-wise) and the silver rings also.

This is an excellent shot, but odd in the fact that it doesn't make the Squatch seem MONSTEROUS in comparison as it does in most other photos. IE, the standard OBX looks pretty good on it's own even sitting next to a Squatch ... even with those hideous wheels and body painted flares... LOL (just my opinion ... I know I'm in the minority on that)
Sponsored