DrewBronc21

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2011 Subaru STi, 2018 Camry Hybrid
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
That Squatch Package makes the actual truck look wider, wheels and fenders aside. Wonder if the Squatch fenders will be available for purchase.
Sponsored

sweeptheleg

Badlands
First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
brz
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
This is such a dissapointment. I want a manual sasquatch and have been getting so excited for so long. To see how the base model looks versus the squatch and know you cant get the squatch with a manual. What a fackin bummer. I may not even get a bronco now :/.. I dont want to comprimise between manual and sasqautch. One without the other makes this a no go for me i think

GiddyUp

Big Bend
First Name
Tony
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Buick Encore
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

My guess ... the first one (left and close to Jeep) is an OBX due to the 18" wheel, color matching fender flares (though tough to tell with black paint) and the signature headlight config.

The next Bronco (middle) looks like a Wildtrak with smaller tires. Though it looks like another OBX due to the grill and headlights, this model has a turn signal in the mirror on the drivers side. Only the Wildtrak, and FE, have the same grill and a turn signal in the mirror.

Last one (far right) is a Badlands since that is the only model with that particular mesh-like grill.

Last edited by a moderator:

HoosierDaddy

Badlands
First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
68&69 Broncos, 21 AMB Base 2dr, 23 VB BL 4dr
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

This is such a dissapointment. I want a manual sasquatch and have been getting so excited for so long. To see how the base model looks versus the squatch and know you cant get the squatch with a manual. What a fackin bummer. I may not even get a bronco now :/.. I dont want to comprimise between manual and sasqautch. One without the other makes this a no go for me i think
Manual Badlands, swap out the tires to 35's later.

Sponsored

chipbutty

Big Bend
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Nothing cool
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

The Squatch looks amazing but I wonder how many ppl who don’t wheel will pony up that dough.

Last edited:

BadSquatch21

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Land Rover and Porsches; '22 Mansquatch
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Manual Badlands, swap out the tires to 35's later.
I think this is such an easy decision at this point. Fender flares will be available and simple to install. I'm sure a small lift will be available asap. Almost like Ford is expecting us to just build our own Sasquatch from a manual Badlands.

vintage

First Edition
First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Wrangler JLU Rubicon, 4Runner Trd Pro, Indian Chieftain, Indian Springfield
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

The Bronco at the end is a Monster. Loving the set up. Hope it's a stock FE or Wildtrak as I have orders on both.

Ranjel

Outer Banks
First Name
Rick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Future Bronco Outer Banks
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
This definitely shows me a standard Outer Banks won't have the look I want mine to have, without the Sasquach pkg.
I agree, but im just going to get the 35 ‘ tire option to gain hight, not the sasquasch upgrade as it has the same tire.

Richtor

Badlands
First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
20 Tremor 7.3, 21 Badlands Sasquatch Stick(order)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
The Bronco at the end is a Monster. Loving the set up. Hope it's a stock FE or Wildtrak as I have orders on both.
Its the first addition or has the sasquatch pack and first addition grill add ons. It looks huge compared to the base. Wide tall tires is a must on a off road vehicle. Would like to see a rubicon next to it.

Sponsored

aman43

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
honda
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
gonna make a controversial statement

The bronco looks terrible with non squatch trim

With the tires its amazing. And the lines and everything works. Without them it looks goofy

Clyne

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Flex, Ford F-150 STX, Mazda 3
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
That Wrangler needs to be washed, looks old to my eyes, and the generic silver doesn't help either.

It's not just helping compare the two, strikes me as a JK from the '00s

Great work as always!
The Jeep is a JL. Can tell by the front fender lights. 2018 on up. Jk last year and JL first were both 2018. I would think they’d compare with the newest model.

jimmycarter

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
328xi
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

gonna make a controversial statement

The bronco looks terrible with non squatch trim

With the tires its amazing. And the lines and everything works. Without them it looks goofy
It looks proportionally a lot more like the original bronco (or a stock nonRubicon JL).
That said, these photos also have me convinced that I now need the Sasquatch package too
Sponsored