First Name
Nigel
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Honestly that doesnā€™t show much commitment to the Bronco at all. Theyā€™re meant to be blank slates and will have a huge aftermarket. Make your own, youā€™ll be a hell of a lot more proud. Better to be built than bought. Jeeps donā€™t come with 35s at all, do you think their owners just gave up and said oh well, not buying now. Dealers will probably offer upfits as well, we used to do a few Jeeps per month when I was at Chrysler.

I agree. Built > bought. Though ford nailed the bought package. Alot of people will be very happy with this. Plus warranty.

Ford Bronco Side-by-Side Sighting: Sasquatch vs Non-Sasquatch Broncos and Jeep Wrangler Comparison 20170117_121035

Ford Bronco Side-by-Side Sighting: Sasquatch vs Non-Sasquatch Broncos and Jeep Wrangler Comparison 20170117_120942

Ford Bronco Side-by-Side Sighting: Sasquatch vs Non-Sasquatch Broncos and Jeep Wrangler Comparison 20130619_201737

Screenshot_20180829-171255_Gallery.jpg

Last edited:

bobby bunny time

First Edition
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
flintstones mobile
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Bad light on unfinished black vehicles...
Iā€™m surprised how much better the 2 door sport Jeep looks than the 2 Broncos next to it. Iā€™m sure angles play into it, but those are not flattering photos for the Broncos IMO. Of course the one way over to the right...?
that's because the bronco 4dr just doesn't look nearly as nice from a design perspective from the bronco 2dr..and to some, it applies vs the jeep as well.

broncoday1

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Tacoma 2019 TRD Bro
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I'm thinking the Wrangler needs a complete redesign if they want to compete with the Bronco.

Sponsored

rmc523

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2009 Ford Flex; 2018 Mustang GT
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

I'm thinking the Wrangler needs a complete redesign if they want to compete with the Bronco.
It's funny, I thought they did a good job with the most recent Wrangler redesign - that they made it more modern looking and whatnot. And then the Bronco came out.....and suddenly the Wrangler looks really dated.

BuckeyeinNV

Black Diamond
First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
4Runner
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Is the high clearance suspension different than the sasquash packages?
According to math did in another thread, the Badlands un-Squatched has .6" lift (not including height gained from tires) over all other trims, all trims when Squatched have 1.2" lift, or .6" more than Badlands.

Lilj4425

Badlands
First Name
Jacob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Badlands Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Ford Bronco Side-by-Side Sighting: Sasquatch vs Non-Sasquatch Broncos and Jeep Wrangler Comparison Screenshot_20180829-171255_Gallery

Something I just noticed tonight. The back front seat has a molle mounting system for bag, pouches, etc. Is this a standard option?
If youā€™re talking about that cage looking thing attached to the back of the front passenger seat, the model reveal video released by Ford showed it available as an accessory for the Bronco Sport. It didnā€™t show it for the regular Bronco though so not sure if it will be available for that.

Goosebomb

Black Diamond
First Name
Mitch
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Explorer
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
can I get a black Diamond with the 35s and the lift/fenders I really like the look of the Sasquatch package but I donā€™t think Iā€™ll be able to afford it

texheim

Base
First Name
Austin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Ford Mustang Ecoboost Stage 2
Your Bronco Model
Base
Gawd that soft top is ugly!

Sponsored

Staticclism

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
230k mile 1996 Explorer XLT
Your Bronco Model
Base
If youā€™re talking about that cage looking thing attached to the back of the front passenger seat, the model reveal video released by Ford showed it available as an accessory for the Bronco Sport. It didnā€™t show it for the regular Bronco though so not sure if it will be available for that.
Ford Bronco Side-by-Side Sighting: Sasquatch vs Non-Sasquatch Broncos and Jeep Wrangler Comparison Seatbacks.JPG

Yep, available on regular Bronco as well. This is on the standard features of the Badlands but I believe it's also available as an option elsewhere.

mC.242

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Big Bend 4dr (sold)
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
I'm still keeping it simple AF - 4dr Big Bend, MT, 2.3L, Soft top. Nada else. I'll do everything else aftermarket. A few hundred $$$ in tuning and it's over 300HP, not giving up the manual to get the 2.7L V6. Really my biggest question now is color. Sometimes the Cactus Gray looks amazing, and sometimes it looks like washed-out pale blue. And I seriously doubt I'll see it in person before I order it. Maybe I'll just get A51.

Buckin Bronco

Badlands
First Name
ChoSunJuan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2004 Nissan Xterra
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

How can Ford say 35" tires when they're 34.36" ?

315/75R are 35.6"

Is there an option for 315/75 or only 70R ?

wvmtneer

Banned
First Edition
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F-150
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

How can Ford say 35" tires when they're 34.36" ?

315/75R are 35.6"

Is there an option for 315/75 or only 70R ?
Itā€™s the same as guys saying they are 6ft.
Sponsored