Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco Base Sas 2.7L, 2023 GMC AT4 HDD
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

I think I prefer the amber daytime running lights but we’ll see once I take delivery. If I hate them I’ll change them out.
Sponsored

Sponsored

Marauder

Badlands
First Name
Josh
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Signature Lighting looks like a Power Symbol rotated 90° right and left.

Now you can’t unsee it.
It’s another “power symbol” because it’ll be one of the easier ways of identifying which is a higher end model

dejones64

Black Diamond
First Name
Dan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco 2-dr Black Diamond
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

I agree. My only consideration of the signature lights is if it includes the LED taillights. I'm sure I could find a BD buyer that wants to swap headlights.
What lights come on BD, I thought non-led?

Hornet

Big Bend
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Explorer
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
I dig the standard LED lights too. I wouldn't pay extra for the signature lights, but I'm not really planning on any upgrades to the Big Bend unless the MIC hardtop is really only $700.
I also prefer the standard lights and am happy Big Bend has the Fog lights!

Beach_Bum

Black Diamond
First Name
Ken
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Black Diamond Bronco, 2023 Outerbanks Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

What lights come on BD, I thought non-led?
The standard headlights on the BD are still LED, but they don't have the piercing LED bar through the outer halo ring. I'm likely (still not decided) getting the BB that has the signature lighting as an option. I would only consider the option if it can be clarified if the LED taillights are included. If not, then I'll stay with the standard headlights as I prefer them.

stampede1

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
f150
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
The base model also has the grille most closely resembling the original grille. I like that Ford made several variations from retro to modern for everyone's taste. If I get the BL or OBX, I might see if I can get a base grille from the parts department and install it if possible (after painting it silver of course, to make it even more retro. Not a grille snob :) ).

Sponsored

Beach_Bum

Black Diamond
First Name
Ken
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Black Diamond Bronco, 2023 Outerbanks Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

The base model also has the grille most closely resembling the original grille. I like that Ford made several variations from retro to modern for everyone's taste. If I get the BL or OBX, I might see if I can get a base grille from the parts department and install it if possible (after painting it silver of course, to make it even more retro. Not a grille snob :) ).
I'm sure the marketplace here on B6G might be able to match you up with a base owner to do a grill swap (assuming you live in proximity to each other).

GreenWaveBronco

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Honda Accord
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Potential Base owner here who would be willing to swap!

Headsong

Black Diamond
First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 Black Diamond non squatch 4 door softtop v6
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Sad to say that I was chatting up a Ford rep online last night, and she confirmed that in BD, no LED available, and I asked specifically about the taillights. Don't know why, that, like SOOOO many other things, remains a deep mystery. I'm losing confidence that this is an easy or inexpensive change-out. I'm hoping that you can at least change out the lenses...but beginning to even doubt that.