Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 BMW 340i and 1998 bmw m3
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Hey guys!

I’m excited to share a sneak peek of our Stage Series Modular Bumper Foglight Kit for the 2021 Ford Bronco!

The bracket is full stainless steel with a black powdercoat and offers some adjustability if you want to angle the pods out more. We'll include a pair of harnesses so you can operate them as road-legal fog lights, and offroad lights too.

Coming this fall!

d4qEBiM.jpg
kw10LAz.jpg
sG67dUx.jpg

Special thanks to @pandamotorworks for letting us borrow their Bronco last week!

What do you guys think? As always, if you have any lighting questions, I am more than happy to help!

John C.
Diode Dynamics
If only my bronco was coming this fall....

I've used your products in a few of my vehicles and they're solid quality. Will be interested in this.

Would definitely like at least one of those lights to be amber and be able to be wired separate
Sponsored

CARdiac

First Edition
First Name
Joel
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Hummer H3 Alpha, MINI Cooper S JCW, TVR 280i
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

1628619847395.gif

Ditto. It would be great to mix and match any lights you choose(color, SAE, sport/pro/max) for different price ranges.

a plug and play solution(possibly 1 aux switch)for the backlights would be great as well.
I agree, looking forward to getting my hands on this

xmod

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 GT350, Toyo 4Runner TRD, Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Not a fan of the small lights mounted everywhere. Looks like a spider.

OP
OP
Diode Dynamics

Diode Dynamics

Squatch Sponsor (Level 3)
First Name
John C.
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.diodedynamics.com
Vehicle(s)
Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Looks great! I'm also interested in a single fixture as a 1x6 LED bar. Does that exist?
We won't offer as a kit, but you can purchase the bracket and attach a single SS6 lightbar with the U-bracket we offer. Should work pretty well if that's the style you're after!
Looks good.
  • Planning to offer different versions of the kits with multiple lighting options (e.g. white vs. amber SAE)?
  • With regards to the wiring harness, are you planning to offer versions that integrate with the factory upfitter/aux switches as well as versions that include a switch?
  • Will the included harness support wiring each light pair to its own switch, or is this another all or nothing setup (like others I've seen)?
Yes, yes, and yes. For the last question, more specifically, we'll include a harness for the SS3 pod which will be SAE Fog, then one harness for the two SSC2 pods. Basically, one switch for fogs, one switch for full off-road lighting. This will provide fully functional use for on or off road.
When you rock crawl, you place the tires on the rocks. Those lights are directly in front of the tires and that section of the bumper will get beat up. It's the last place I would place anything on a rock crawler. In fact, the first thing I would do is remove the lower section of the outer bumper to open up more clearance for the tires.
Take a note on the Fun Haver Bumper. Its design does just that.
This bracket setup should be removed while crawling, along with the side bumper attachment. Just takes a minute or two, pretty straightforward!

Bohlmbo

Badlands
First Name
Bob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco, 1966 Mustang, 2014 Jeep Wrangler
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Looks like you would have room to mount the plate/lights on TOP of the bumper and then would have all the clearance needed once you remove the bumper caps. Would just have to deal with the angle of the lights.

Sponsored

ilbastarge

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Tesla X
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Clubs

When you rock crawl, you place the tires on the rocks.
Those lights are directly in front of the tires and that section of the bumper will get beat up. It's the last place I would place anything on a rock crawler.
In fact, the first thing I would do is remove the lower section of the outer bumper to open up more clearance for the tires.
Take a note on the Fun Haver Bumper. Its design does just that.

But, as noted,
It's a great option for those not rock crawling and fits into a place that makes it look OEM.

I like it, it's just application specific
Agreed. My assumption is that the lights are bolted directly on the part that would be removed while the person is crawling. Then when they are done, the bumper end (and lights) would be bolted back on and the harness quick connect reattached.

Abramsman1

Raptor
First Name
Kyle
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Mustang GT500
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Clubs

If I place my reservation now, will I have an early timestamp still? Just kidding but these are awesome! Great work and ill be picking up a set as soon as I get my bronco!

Mdh186

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Truck
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I’d like to know approximate market price as well and wonder whether a B6G favorable pricing discount may be possible (nothing ventured - nothing gained…).

I really like the functionality and options you described. Looks like a pretty cool use for a couple of aux switches.

Squatchn'

Base
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 BaseSquatch, 2021 Explorer XLT
Your Bronco Model
Base
When the day comes that I actually get my bronco, I know what my first mod will be. I absolutely love these.

Natai

Badlands
First Name
Sean
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Nissan Sentra, Mercedes GLC
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I’d like to know approximate market price as well and wonder whether a B6G favorable pricing discount may be possible (nothing ventured - nothing gained…).

I really like the functionality and options you described. Looks like a pretty cool use for a couple of aux switches.
Based on similar products for other Ford vehicles, I'd expect market price around $800-900.

Sponsored

jh3113

Black Diamond
First Name
Jake
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Subaru Outback
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

MacDonald_Photo

Badlands
First Name
Jamie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Let's get a group buy going! That would be cool if it were possible 😉

vrtical

Raptor
First Name
Doug
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Fords
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Clubs

This is exactly what I am looking for with a single amber option. Also will set this up for quick disconnect / different bracket setup to remove the end caps while off-roading. I will have other non bumper lights for that.

Lainez

Badlands
First Name
Ed
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
VW Atlas, F-150 Tremor
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Looks great!
Worried a little about the bumper cutting off some of the beam. Also still waiting for this solution, but with the lights running below the bar.

Ford Bronco SNEAK PEEK: Diode Dynamics Foglight Kit for Modular Bumper on 2021 Ford Bronco! 1628623962008
Sponsored