Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Might be a dumb question but will I be able to hook up to factory fog light switch? I have a standard bumper with my Wildtrak but may eventually swap to Mod Bumper. If I can wire up one set to the fog light, can the others be connected to Aux switches?
I've got some good news and bad news...

The good news is, this isn't a problem that needs to be solved!

The bad news is, its not a problem because if you switch your build to include a mod bumper from the factory, you'll lose your factory fogs which means you'll also lose your factory fog switch.:(
Sponsored

JoeSpeed

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2dr 2.3 Manual
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Love it, just want an all Amber option as well if possible

BareBack

Badlands
First Name
J
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 F 150 XLT Reg. cab FX4 5.0 Coyote
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Hey guys!

I’m excited to share a sneak peek of our Stage Series Modular Bumper Foglight Kit for the 2021 Ford Bronco!

The bracket is full stainless steel with a black powdercoat and offers some adjustability if you want to angle the pods out more. We'll include a pair of harnesses so you can operate them as road-legal fog lights, and offroad lights too.

Coming this fall!

d4qEBiM.jpg
kw10LAz.jpg
sG67dUx.jpg

Special thanks to @pandamotorworks for letting us borrow their Bronco last week!

What do you guys think? As always, if you have any lighting questions, I am more than happy to help!

John C.
Diode Dynamics
I love it!

KTP 30

Wildtrak
First Name
Ray
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 Wildtrak 23 Bas Squatch 93 Mustang 87 mustang
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Not a fan! Looks like the put some lights on a bracket and stuffed them in there. Fit looks horrible to me..Sorry!

Bronkers

Big Bend
First Name
Ben
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 2dr Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
This bracket setup should be removed while crawling, along with the side bumper attachment. Just takes a minute or two, pretty straightforward!
So this product will include some kind of duty-rated weatherproof connector(s) for all wiring, within a foot or two (depending on where safe to hide the loose pigtail), of the assemblies???

So all I would have to do 'in a minute or two' is remove I think (14!) Bronco bolts, unplug said wires, and pull everything off as a complete 'bumper end assembly'?

If the answer is yes to both of those you will probably, eventually, have my business...

Sponsored

Dro

Wildtrak
First Name
Alex
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco 4 Door Wildtrak
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
I've got some good news and bad news...

The good news is, this isn't a problem that needs to be solved!

The bad news is, its not a problem because if you switch your build to include a mod bumper from the factory, you'll lose your factory fogs which means you'll also lose your factory fog switch.:(
Except my Wildtrak is built and sitting in the lot at Michigan since 6/30. Think they'll still let me change my build to include Mod bumper? :LOL:

Justjoe

Base
First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
A couple planes, a couple bikes, a couple cars
Your Bronco Model
Base
I’m in. Let me know if you do a pre-production order bank. (I’m all about ordering something that will shop up…someday)

Bronco21fan

Black Diamond
First Name
Angelo
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 bronco black diamond 2 door Sasquatch
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Hey guys!

I’m excited to share a sneak peek of our Stage Series Modular Bumper Foglight Kit for the 2021 Ford Bronco!

The bracket is full stainless steel with a black powdercoat and offers some adjustability if you want to angle the pods out more. We'll include a pair of harnesses so you can operate them as road-legal fog lights, and offroad lights too.

Coming this fall!

d4qEBiM.jpg
kw10LAz.jpg
sG67dUx.jpg

Special thanks to @pandamotorworks for letting us borrow their Bronco last week!

What do you guys think? As always, if you have any lighting questions, I am more than happy to help!

John C.
Diode Dynamics
Great job these look really nice

Permaxyz

Black Diamond
First Name
Rouge
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Hey guys!

Coming this fall!

d4qEBiM.jpg
kw10LAz.jpg
sG67dUx.jpg

John C.
Diode Dynamics
Looks amazing. Please let us know when this is available for purchase. I’m ready to buy yesterday.

Bronc-itis

Base
First Name
E
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Q50 (bronco soon)
Your Bronco Model
Base
Anyone else think this looks bad? Too busy. Too much going on.

Sponsored
OP
OP
Diode Dynamics

Diode Dynamics

Squatch Sponsor (Level 3)
First Name
John C.
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.diodedynamics.com
Vehicle(s)
Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Love it, just want an all Amber option as well if possible
Of course - all of our pods are available in a selective yellow color.
Not a fan! Looks like the put some lights on a bracket and stuffed them in there.
When it comes to off-road lighting... yep, that's the goal!

We are still working on pricing. These brackets will be stainless, and steel prices have been crazy. But for what you see in the photo, pricing should start right around $700 for the Sport output level (already more output than most other lights in the class). We'll also be offering a Pro output variant which should be around $1000. This would be inclusive of the brackets, mounting hardware, and wire harnesses. Again, that is NOT final, just estimates at the moment.

OP
OP
Diode Dynamics

Diode Dynamics

First Name
John C.
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.diodedynamics.com
Vehicle(s)
Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Anyone else think this looks bad? Too busy. Too much going on.
You could definitely stick with a single pod, or a single 6" lightbar as suggested above. Our bracket is flexible for a few different mounting options. We find that most prefer the look of stacked pods.

NatureMan

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Of course - all of our pods are available in a selective yellow color.

When it comes to off-road lighting... yep, that's the goal!

We are still working on pricing. These brackets will be stainless, and steel prices have been crazy. But for what you see in the photo, pricing should start right around $700 for the Sport output level (already more output than most other lights in the class). We'll also be offering a Pro output variant which should be around $1000. This would be inclusive of the brackets, mounting hardware, and wire harnesses. Again, that is NOT final, just estimates at the moment.
Can we mix and match lights? Sports for SAE, pro/max for off road?

mikey_photo

Badlands
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 2dr Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I'm totally in for the bracket and some SAE amber fogs. Looks great!

OP
OP
Diode Dynamics

Diode Dynamics

First Name
John C.
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.diodedynamics.com
Vehicle(s)
Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Can we mix and match lights? Sports for SAE, pro/max for off road?
You can "build your own" kit for the same pricing, by purchasing the bracket and wiring by itself then just adding any pods you'd like. But in terms of inventory for our distributors, we'll be offering a handful of preconfigured kits that will be similar in power level.
Sponsored