Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2 door Squatched
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

You gain looks, but lose functionality. I guess if you just want the look it makes sense, but you lose quite a bit of versatility in my book. No Disco, carpet floors to mildew, plastic bumpers etc.
I'm more a trail runner than a rock crawler. I was initially thinking hard-core off roading but I'd rather be more sensible.
Sponsored

Broncocito

First Name
B
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Tacoma TRD PRO Manual
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
I am in for a 4D Badlands; however, just speculation because nobody really knows the options list on B&P, but a WT with sway bar disco as an option may be worth the switch.

Sponsored

lobbs611

Badlands
First Name
Kyle
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2D JL Rubicon
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Badlands has HOSS suspension. Which is what exactly??
Marketing gimmick?
If you Squatch the Badlands, you lose HOSS?
Per Ford's sheet they put out all trims have a HOSS suspension. The Badlands and up and the Squatch package have the HOSS plus Bilsteins.

Bvbronco

Badlands
First Name
Bob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 jeep wrangler sport s
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I'm more a trail runner than a rock crawler. I was initially thinking hard-core off roading but I'd rather be more sensible.
One big side note. Not only is it more sensible .But you would be surprised how many parts break off-roading. But if you've got the Bucks it's fun.

Skagzoola

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Chevy Cruz (POS)
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Badlands has HOSS suspension. Which is what exactly??
Marketing gimmick?
If you Squatch the Badlands, you lose HOSS?
Badlands is basically a squatched Black Diamond, minus the 35s (and the adavanced 4x4 on demand option). So I'm, wondering if squatching a BL will be much cheaper than the other trims, since it already has everything from the package except the wheels and tires.
I was going to go with a squatched BD, but at that price, it will most likely take it into BL range, which at that point I might as well just go BL. Ford, I see what you're doing here.

BroncoKong Jr.

Badlands
First Name
Andrew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Badlands is basically a squatched Black Diamond, minus the 35s (and the adavanced 4x4 on demand option). So I'm, wondering if squatching a BL will be much cheaper than the other trims, since it already has everything from the package except the wheels and tires.
I was going to go with a squatched BD, but at that price, it will most likely take it into BL range, which at that point I might as well just go BL. Ford, I see what you're doing here.
If the prices from the survey are correct, then it's half the cost on the BL. $2500 vs $5000 ($4500 on the BD).

Brocked

Wildtrak
First Name
Brock
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Lots
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

If the prices from the survey are correct, then it's half the cost on the BL. $2500 vs $5000 ($4500 on the BD).
It's the forged beadlock capable wheels that make up the biggest chunk of that $2500.
Could also be the standard 2.7 V6 and painted modular top. I believe they cost money too.

Sponsored

kennykimwastaken

Badlands
First Name
Kenny
Threads
Reaction score
Website
godandfamo.us
Vehicle(s)
T4R 5th Gen
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I reserved a BL also and thought about going wildtrak since I'm planning on going 2.7 and Sasquatch but i just don't want the 'wildtrak' hood graphic. Sounds silly I know, but it's a deal breaker for me.

BroncoKong Jr.

Badlands
First Name
Andrew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Could also be the standard 2.7 V6 and painted modular top. I believe they cost money too.
Those are separate options from Sasquatch

I reserved a BL also and thought about going wildtrak since I'm planning on going 2.7 and Sasquatch but i just don't want the 'wildtrak' hood graphic. Sounds silly I know, but it's a deal breaker for me.
They haven't even shown it...

jaspercasidino

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

It will likely be vinyl on top of the paint that can be taken off or there could be a graphic delete option that you could option. Too easy to “fix” in my opinion to let that decide your trim level, but you do you.

lobbs611

Badlands
First Name
Kyle
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2D JL Rubicon
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Huh? Both those posts you quoted had to do with the Sasquatch package pricing which has nothing to do with the V6 or modular top....
Sponsored