Sponsored

So... We ordering our Bronco's in a few weeks?

OP
OP
WuNgUn

WuNgUn

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2 door Squatched
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

No, Im already talking to my dealer now. He has my build on his computer. He just said he will call on Dec 1 to convert my reservation into an order. Another words , collect a deposit.
I'd go over it again before then if I were you....
Sponsored

North7

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
SUV
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Clubs

I've looked at this brochure a thousand times. There is NO mention that Sasquatch comes with Dana 210 in the front. Ugh! This is un-settled.
I've only read it a dozen times and it can't be more clear, on the B, BB, BD & OBX, the Dana 210 locking front axle is "Available" which means included with the Sasquatch Package. It is standard on the Badlands and also included on the WT & FE as they have the Sasquatch Package as part of their trim level.

But you still want further confirmation, just try searching Bronco6g or Google, there are plenty of articles that discuss it:

The Wildtrak trim comes standard with the V6 engine mated to the ten-speed transmission, a black painted hard top, unique hood graphics, black wheels and the Sasquatch Package. This means it has 35-inch mud-terrain tires and locking front and rear axles (like all Sasquatches, the front axle is an M210 model instead of an M190, meaning the ring gear is bigger), high-clearance fenders, high-clearance suspension and Bilstein shocks.
https://jalopnik.com/2021-ford-bronco-costs-29-995-to-63-100-heres-a-full-1845464796
And on Broncos with front and rear electronic locking differentials, they are the same size Dana units. The difference being, the Bronco’s front M210 differential is used with an independent front suspension. Broncos without a locking front differential have a smaller, lighter-duty M190 front axle.
https://www.autoweek.com/news/trucks/a33303175/bronco-vs-wrangler-bench-racing-battle/
The standard Bronco will use a double A-arm, coil-spring suspension up front with a Dana Advantek M190 differential that has a 7.5-inch ring gear. But models with the Spicer Performa-Trak electronic locking front differential have the larger M210 with an 8.3-inch ring gear.
https://www.4wheelparts.com/the-dir...-we-know-about-fords-reborn-wrangler-fighter/
Power runs through Dana AdvanTEK axles. Depending on model, the front uses an M190 or M210 IFS unit, and the rear is a Dana 44-based M220 axle across the board, with either a 3.73, 4.10, or 4.70 final drive ratio. Performa-TraK electronic selectable locking diffs are standard on the high-capability models, available through select option packages on others.
https://www.fourwheeler.com/news/2021-ford-bronco-first-look/
From the transfer case, power goes Dana 44 axles in the case of the Wrangler Rubicon and Bronco, with the Bronco’s being an independent-type front diff housing. Ring gear sizes, in case you were curious, are 220mm in the rear, 210 upfront on both the Wrangler Rubicon and Bronco Badlands (and Sasquatch Package).
2021 Bronco Suspension, Chassis, Undercarriage Deep Dive
An last, read the Sasquatch Package again, it includes locking front and rear axles, now look at the "Available" front axle and you see it is is the M210 Dana AdvanTEK Locker.

If these examples are not clear enough you will just have to wait for the the Order Guide or the Tech Specs to be released.

Ford Bronco So... We ordering our Bronco's in a few weeks? 1604754449370

Ford Bronco So... We ordering our Bronco's in a few weeks? 1604754410362

Last edited:

HoosierDaddy

Badlands
First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
68&69 Broncos, 21 AMB Base 2dr, 23 VB BL 4dr
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Thanks for this! It definitely makes sense, I wonder what is the source of this info?
I quit digging , but I think it came from an article written just after the big reveal.
Car and Driver or 4WD and Off-road or similar.

HoosierDaddy

Badlands
First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
68&69 Broncos, 21 AMB Base 2dr, 23 VB BL 4dr
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I've only read it a dozen times and it can't be more clear,
I 100% agree.

At the same time, nothing "official" has DIRECTLY stated that the M210 is part of the Squatch package.
I .. you.... ALMOST everybody has reached that conclusion.

Not that an OFFICIAL statement from an Official Ford Representative is worth a bucket of two day old cum.... X-Plan anybody????
Sponsored