Sponsored

So... We ordering our Bronco's in a few weeks?

Bronco4lyfe85

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
First Name
William
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Challenger Scat Pack
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Usually when you buy a car that information is already out there somewhere and the salesman knows how it works. It's been proven, there's documents, it's been shown in magazine reviews, commercials, etc.

At this point if you and your salesman walked out to a brand new Bronco right now you'd both have to figure out how the roof works together. We have no idea if it's a good system or if its a cobbled together mess.

It likely works fine. Some of us would just like to see it and can't understand why we haven't been able to yet.
Are you picking up your car tomorrow? It will be available when you do in 8+ months.
Sponsored

pan-y-cerveza

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Tacoma Pro
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Possibly..
I’m going to take a wild ass guess that ford isn’t going to send out a cobbled ass mess from production...
To me this shit isn’t make or break for spending 50k
I guess if these are the things you need to calm any possible fears you may have about purchasing the bronco you might need to hold off...

I’ve never ordered a new car let alone a brand new re-release of a vehicle so this is all new to me but man there is so much negativity regarding ford and the bronco..
To me it’s simple I’ve written down the negatives and positives and the positives outweigh the negatives...

Everyone needs to find their own breaking point..
Positives outweigh the nagtives for me too. I just don't understand why they haven't shown something so simple. Not trying to be negative it's just a head scratcher to me.

Their lack of clarity will inform my decision. I was interested in the trail cameras and mapping. Since they really haven't showed it in action I'm not going to spring for it. Another simple thing they could show us.

Lots will not buy the winch because it was poorly engineered. I don't trust that they are actually "working on it."

Overall I have trust in the machine. I will buy one. But Ford could certainly benefit from some clarity.

Last edited:

TrailDust

Badlands
First Name
Adam
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
23 Bronco, 23 Bronco Sport, 97 F-150, 07 Cummins
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I think anyone who isn't ready to order due to lingering questions needs to cancel their order and wait, especially if your reservation is before 7/16! :)

Hkak45

Black Diamond
First Name
K
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 Bronco Black Diamond
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

I'm not not ready to order.

Ford still hasn't shown us fundamental things:

- What is the gas mileage? It hasn’t been tested yet?

- How does the soft top work? Fair but are you going to not buy a Bronco without a soft top removal demonstration?

- How do you remove the doors and roof? It’s been shown.

- Real photos of all of the trims and colors. They’re everywhere but I agree we need more.

- How does sync 4, off road pages, etc. look? Does this have to be shown before the car is available to pre order?

This isn't asking a lot. Were about to lock in options on $40-60k vehicles.
I don’t not disagree with you.

Raptor911

Raptor
First Name
Raptor911
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 F150 Raptor, 2022 Wildtrak
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
More complaining. We are not going to get our Broncos for another 8+ months and you guys are worried about how to remove the doors? I bet the % of owners who will remove their doors regularly will be in the single digits.

there are more pressing issues for ford right now. For example making sure supply chains will be running 100% once production starts. There are so many ducks they need to get in line that spending time now to show you how to remove your roof is not a good use of that time.

and making a video to show you a soft top operation is easy and thus easy details will be handled last. One tackles the difficult task as difficult task needs more attention and time to resolve.

relax.

Last edited:

Sponsored

pan-y-cerveza

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Tacoma Pro
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Are you picking up your car tomorrow? It will be available when you do in 8+ months.
Sure. I imagine it will be. Some just want a bit more information now. That's not too much to ask.

Like I said.... I don't need really need this information... At this point in the game I just can't understand why we haven't seen it.

The Bronco was shown four months ago. In that time they couldn't get two guys together with a cell phone to show off the roof?

pan-y-cerveza

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Tacoma Pro
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

there are more pressing issues for ford right now. For example making sure supply chains will be running 100% once production starts. There are so many ducks they need to get in line that spending time now to show you how to remove your roof is not a good use of that time.
The folks handling supply chains are not the same who would make a demo. I'm sure the muppets at Bronco Nation could take 20 minutes of their day to film a roof coming off. Though... I doubt they'd get the cinematic masterpiece edited before orders close. :ROFLMAO:

GotGOAT

Wildtrak
First Name
Tim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Dodge Ram
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
More complaining. We are not going to get our Broncos for another 8+ months and you guys are worried about how to remove the doors? I bet the % of owners who will remove their doors regularly will be in the single digits.

and making a video to show you a soft top operation is easy and thus easy details will be handled last. One tackles the difficult task as difficult task needs more attention.

relax.
Just so you know, there is more than one team working on the Bronco.
If you look at the complaints they are almost uniformly about the communication or lack there of.
Filming production interiors, updating SPEC Sheets, explaining GOAT modes, demonstrating soft top mechanism, etc has nothing to do with finalizing logistics/contractual obligations with suppliers.

The Bronco is awesome, I can’t wait...but some info, good pics, good videos would create more excitement and ease a lot of apprehension.

RedTetsu13

Black Diamond
First Name
Stephen
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 Elantra Sedan
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

- What is the gas mileage?

- How does the soft top work?

- How do you remove the doors and roof?

- Real photos of all of the trims and colors.

- How does sync 4, off road pages, etc. look?

Asking about Gas mileage on an off road vehicle is like asking if driving a V8 mustang with save you money on gas. The aside from the manual, you can get the engine variations in the ranger and f150 so you'd probably get better results test driving those for fuel economy if this was a big issue for you (remember that EPA testing is the equivalent of doing lab testing, it hardly ever translates over to real world driving).

I mean it's all on you if you want a soft top, but look unless you have a garage to keep your Bronco safe in I'd advise against it and getting the dual top or hard top. My buddy had a soft top convertible and lets just say that after 2 months and having it ripped open he got a hard top cap for it.

The removal videos are out there for the doors if you do a simple search. As for the roof, unless you didn't graduate from middle school, you should be able to figure out from just looking at the latches from the 360 view in the B&P (I'm not saying this to insult you or anything, it literally shows like three latches that you just turn to in order to remove, and I think they showed this in videos anyways).

Those photos have been scattered all around the forums. Have fun digging them up.

Off-road pages, fair enough. As for sync 4 it'll still probably be really similar to sync 3 and I'm willing to bet you'll be using Android Auto/Apple Carplay more than the actual Sync system. Additionally I think people who have gotten up close and personal with the Mach-e have posted videos on youtube of what sync 4 currently looks like (it's probably going to keep changing up until early January maybe even later since it updates via over the air).

At the end of the day, most if not all dealerships are only asking for $500 at the time of ordering. That's only about 1% of the total price if you are getting a 40K vehicle. If you can't afford losing this much, should you really be purchasing a new vehicle...

FourHorses

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Currently own 6 Fords
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Ford Bronco So... We ordering our Bronco's in a few weeks? buzz

Sponsored

buildbigboats

Black Diamond
First Name
Gordon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Subaru Forester
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

I'm ready to order. Let's go.
Those of you that still have questions or want to see other options that's fine but no reason not to open up the order bank, get those of us who are ready to order going and ...eventually...get some new Broncos on the road.

Raptor911

Raptor
First Name
Raptor911
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 F150 Raptor, 2022 Wildtrak
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
just so you know this forum is 80% complaining about nothing.

again ... no one is making anyone buy a bronco.

ford screw up one item. They should have never leaked anything about the bronco until it was 100% ready. They should have kept everyone in the dark because once revealed so far from production gives time for peeps to find issues and complain and complain and complain.

I am sure bronco6g loves it. All these threads generate so much ad revenue for them.

Just so you know, there is more than one team working on the Bronco.
If you look at the complaints they are almost uniformly about the communication or lack there of.
Filming production interiors, updating SPEC Sheets, explaining GOAT modes, demonstrating soft top mechanism, etc has nothing to do with finalizing logistics/contractual obligations with suppliers.

The Bronco is awesome, I can’t wait...but some info, good pics, good videos would create more excitement and ease a lot of apprehension.

Bronco4lyfe85

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
First Name
William
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Challenger Scat Pack
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Everyone hold off on ordering and I’ll make you a video when mine arrives.

Texas Sunshine

Base
First Name
Suzann
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Base Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

I'm just going to keep my head down and hope it will be in December. The best way I know to end the year 2020. Please Ford, don't take this from me!!

Gamecock

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Badlands / Sasquatch
Your Bronco Model
Badlands

- What is the gas mileage?

- How does the soft top work?

- How do you remove the doors and roof?

- Real photos of all of the trims and colors.

- How does sync 4, off road pages, etc. look?

Would the lack of answers to any of those stop you from ordering? Really?

I would like to see the soft top specifics too, but I'll take the leap of faith on that one....and anyone concerned about gas mileage to the extent they have to know the exact figure is probably ordering the wrong vehicle.
Sponsored