Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Subaru Outback, Honda Pilot
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Noticed this as well. Delivery 3/1/22 BL SAS, has it gotten better?
Actually yes. The other day we had the top all the way down with the windows out. When putting it back up into the sunrider position it re-latched easily near the B pillar by dropping the top in place sort of like you would when closing the hood instead of gently closing it. It latched easily on it's own (clicked into place) without me having to force anything by using it's weight. I'm having the dealer look at it Saturday though to see if anything needs to be adjusted just to be sure.

Tortuga353

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
VW Tiguan
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I have had to adjust the middle b pillar brackets first because upon delivery they would not latch. Then the front brackets became very difficult to latch, so I loosened and adjusted those until it was easy to latch. My method was loosen just enough so the latch would move and latch both sides. Unlatched and tightened. They are silky smooth now and b pillars lock without issue (same method).

Lastly, I installed the IAG soft top struts and adjusted both rear latched the same. So far I’ve had to adjust and do a lot of things that you’d expect to already be done on a new vehicle. Adjust auto drop windows, sound deadening on terrible sub rattle, adjust all soft top alignment and latches, route wires and obvious rattles, etc. It sucks but no way I’m letting any dealer mechanics I’ve encountered screw with that stuff. YMMV.
Sponsored