First Name
Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Subaru
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
When I look at the pictures the soft top doesn't have a window covering for the back seat in the 2 door or the back window. The soft top on the wranglers has a complete covering. Do you think this will be an aftermarket top or am I missing something , which is possible. Also I have really enjoyed the content on here . Thanks
Sponsored

BroncoKong Jr.

Badlands
First Name
Andrew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

When I look at the pictures the soft top doesn't have a window covering for the back seat in the 2 door or the back window. The soft top on the wranglers has a complete covering. Do you think this will be an aftermarket top or am I missing something , which is possible. Also I have really enjoyed the content on here . Thanks
I don't understand your question. What do you mean "complete covering"?

OP
OP

Billwheat

Black Diamond
First Name
Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Subaru
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
First I am referencing the option under exteriors for B&P for the soft top. It looks like the top covers the roof , but not the side where the back seat window is. I am assuming the back seat window on 2 door is part of hard top. When it is removed there is no window . For this soft top I don't see a window covering. So if you had soft top on and it is raining , water would be getting in . On jeeps I see the soft top has window coverings.

BroncBro

Wildtrak
First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Tacoma 4x4
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

There’s no soft top for the 2 door. Are you talking about the Bimini top? That’s just made to block the sun while your normal top is off.

Squatch

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Like @BroncBro said, it's just a bimini top. I'm sure the aftermarket, e.g. Bestop, will have more.

In my opinion, Ford not offering a soft top for the 2-door is a sign that the 2-door is not long for this world.

Sponsored
OP
OP

Billwheat

Black Diamond
First Name
Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Subaru
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Like @BroncBro said, it's just a bimini top. I'm sure the aftermarket, e.g. Bestop, will have more.

In my opinion, Ford not offering a soft top for the 2-door is a sign that the 2-door is not long for this world.
Yeah, I was really hoping there would be been a real soft top for the 2 door. I want a 2 door but not having a viable regular use soft top , may make me switch to a 4 door . It stinks

Squatch

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Yeah, I was really hoping there would be been a real soft top for the 2 door. I want a 2 door but not having a viable regular use soft top , may make me switch to a 4 door . It stinks
It's exactly why I was 90% switched to 4-door, but the Bimini top will fit my needs until the aftermarket catches up. I don't like the idea of finding a place to store the hard top most of the time, but I go out of my way already to park in garages due to Florida's predictably unpredictable weather. I don't see my Bronco without a convertible soft top for even a year.

Homer Rice

Badlands
First Name
Homer
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Explorer LTD and Dodge Durango Crew
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I am going with a 4 door (Badlands) soft top (waiting for the white painted hard top in 2022) but if you get the 4 door w/o the MIC top, you can't select the door covers (bags) for storage....so do they come automatically? or how do you get them? thx
Sponsored