Alex
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

This was the case for hardtops, yes, but I believe there was also a cut off date for scheduling. I could be mixed up, though!
You are correct:

• 21MY Bronco Balance Out – Final 21MY Bronco orders will be due on Thursday, September 30. Please note: All Scheduled & UNSCHEDULED spec changes and cancellations will be shut off in WBDO on Friday, October 1. Therefore, please make sure all your unscheduled orders are spec’d exactly as you would like them prior to October 1.
https://blueovalforums.com/forums/i...eduling-notes/&do=findComment&comment=1147775
Sponsored

BTomorama

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Nissan Rogue
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

You are correct:

• 21MY Bronco Balance Out – Final 21MY Bronco orders will be due on Thursday, September 30. Please note: All Scheduled & UNSCHEDULED spec changes and cancellations will be shut off in WBDO on Friday, October 1. Therefore, please make sure all your unscheduled orders are spec’d exactly as you would like them prior to October 1.
https://blueovalforums.com/forums/i...eduling-notes/&do=findComment&comment=1147775
Ooh, based on a 9/30 cut off, they may squeek in if allocations work in their favor!

OP
OP
Linkster02

Linkster02

Black Diamond
First Name
Tamara
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Keep Wrangler
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

It should help speed up the build process but ETA is so difficult to project. Hopefully within 30 days you will have it but no one really knows sadly.

In the meantime. I have the soft top on my badlands and love it. So does my wife. Its not like the thin flimsy soft top that was on my 1991 Jeep Renegade lol. Plenty of headroom and Im 6'1, pretty quiet considering--I can hold a conversation at speed with 37 inch mud tires to boot. Soft top also very versatile. Examples. I like how the rear of soft top lifts when you need something in the back cargo tailgate area. Plus its lighter, easier/faster to open/close than MIC, superior for hard offroading, and it looks better in person than you might think.

I do plan on getting the 2.0 MIC some day to have on hand for whatever reason down the road i.e. if I move somewhere rainy or lots of snow or bronco outside 100% of the time 24/7 365. You can't go wrong having both tops.

Just trying to give you something good to chew on and look forward to while waiting. Hope this helps

theserg

Big Bend
First Name
Sergey
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Bronco Big Bend
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Switched 8/24, got a VIN and a build date on 9/7 I believe.

rrosica41

Black Diamond
First Name
Roman
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited Sport S JL
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
It was a week for me. Switched it on a Wednesday and got the 9/6 build week email the following week. Just got the shipped notification this morning. Should have by October 12.
What engine did you order? I was told that even if I switched to the soft top if I had the 2.7L it was still going to take longer so just left my MIC top asis.

Sponsored

jehines3

Badlands
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Lexus RX350L, Chevrolet Silverado, Lincoln MKC
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I'm at 366 days since first reserving. I switched from dual tops to soft when it was only hinted the soft top would jump you up the line (late April).
Today is 365 for me my friend. I know exactly how you feel just one day behind. Maybe you can tell me how I'm going to feel tomorrow every day until my bronco shows up.

OP
OP
Linkster02

Linkster02

Black Diamond
First Name
Tamara
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Keep Wrangler
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Thank you! That’s good info to know. Makes me a little less nervous about the soft top

OP
OP
Linkster02

Linkster02

Black Diamond
First Name
Tamara
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Keep Wrangler
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Switched 8/24, got a VIN and a build date on 9/7 I believe.
Damn that was fast! Pretty sure I switched 9/10 and nothing yet.

projectrally

Black Diamond
First Name
Adam
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 MX-5 RF / Factory Five 818 / 2018 CX-5 GT
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

I also had a 7/14 reservation. I switched to Soft Top in August, just a day or two before Ford's "no new hardtops until 2022" email, and then I got scheduled for production the very next week.

OP
OP
Linkster02

Linkster02

Black Diamond
First Name
Tamara
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Keep Wrangler
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

I also had a 7/14 reservation. I switched to Soft Top in August, just a day or two before Ford's "no new hardtops until 2022" email, and then I got scheduled for production the very next week.
Dang! I was hoping I’d get something the following week but still waiting…. It’s almost been 2

Sponsored

Big Boss

Big Bend
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Big Bend
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Well, I believe they are no longer scheduling for MY21, so you are likely a MY22.

Someone please correct me if I am wrong.
I believe they are still scheduling soft tops (just no scheduling this week). Ive seen builds out to like second week of november and rumor mill says the switch over to 2022 is December 13th so still a few weeks left to schedule for 21

Dang! I was hoping I’d get something the following week but still waiting…. It’s almost been 2
Reserved Oct 2020, order 3/18 switched to soft top july 16 before shit totally hit the fan with the hard tops and still waiting to be scheduled

bbkat

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 Toyota Tacoma
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Like many are saying, hard to give a definite timeframe with so many variables. Here's my experience for reference:

7/15/20 reservation
3/2 order BL, 4dr, 2.7, non-SAS, MIC, high, tow
4/22 production scheduled for 6/28 (VIN)
6/26, 7/6, 8/5, 8/7 production dates pushed
8/12 switched to soft top
9/2 BUILT
delivery estimate by 9/30 (Los Angeles)

PDiddy

Black Diamond
First Name
Paul
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
4Runner
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
What engine did you order? I was told that even if I switched to the soft top if I had the 2.7L it was still going to take longer so just left my MIC top asis.
My build had everything that would delay it. 2.7, lux, tow package, sas. I was a day two reservation. I am willing to bet yours is going to go into production soon.

theserg

Big Bend
First Name
Sergey
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Bronco Big Bend
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Thank you! That’s good info to know. Makes me a little less nervous about the soft top
two weeks give or take. I am an October 11 build.. BB, 2.3, Mid Package with a few accesory add ons (LED signature lights, floor mats, switches)

devhodge

Big Bend
First Name
Devin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Honda Fit
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
4dr BB 2.3MT soft top sin-free
7/18/20 reservation
2/18/21 converted to order (not priority)
5/11/21 switched to soft top and ditched tow package
5/27/21 received VIN and build week
7/19/21 build week
7/23/21 build date but MAP ran out of time before scheduled shutdown
8/2/21 built
Delivered 3 days later on 8/5/21 to Chicago area
#lovemysofttop

9D6BE63A-0794-48FC-89E7-338869AA7D03.jpeg
Sponsored