www.bronco6g.com
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Whaaaaaaaat? Look at what you would be missing. 😄

1623512586103.jpeg
Still bigger than the FJ Cruiser’s rear wiper… Mind you, at least it has 3 wipers on the front windshield, so that probably makes your dick bigger by having that…

Ford Bronco Switched from Hard top to Soft…told harness can be retrofitted D01D9F3D-7A0C-4EEB-BBB5-309865B19F05
Sponsored

bishop0577

Base
First Name
Robb
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco 4 door base/sqatch
Your Bronco Model
Base
I would not believe your dealer on either count. There is no way he can guarantee that your order will be pulled next week or any week actually. AFAIK next week is supposed to be an FE week, if there is any scheduling at all.

Ford Bronco Switched from Hard top to Soft…told harness can be retrofitted D01D9F3D-7A0C-4EEB-BBB5-309865B19F05
Agreed. I was told by my dealer that I would get scheduled within a few days if I switched to a soft top (I was cool with either top, will be running topless most of the time).That was over 2 weeks ago and I still don't have a build date. I have no problems with either top, but I think my dealer is just firing shots in the dark. All speculation. We will see...

Gamecock

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Badlands / Sasquatch
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Agreed. I was told by my dealer that I would get scheduled within a few days if I switched to a soft top (I was cool with either top, will be running topless most of the time).That was over 2 weeks ago and I still don't have a build date. I have no problems with either top, but I think my dealer is just firing shots in the dark. All speculation. We will see...
Well, they haven’t scheduled any in over two weeks, so there is that....none since the 27th.

Ripcurl

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
DodgeRam 1500 Laramie, HarleyDavidson 48
Your Bronco Model
Badlands

1623512586103.jpeg
Yes small coverage area there............but also enough to make a big difference in some situations

Sponsored

bishop0577

Base
First Name
Robb
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco 4 door base/sqatch
Your Bronco Model
Base
Well, they haven’t scheduled any in over two weeks, so there is that....none since the 27th.
Your words of truth crush my
You crushed my post with your facts and words of honesty. Lol! Maybe I will see something in a few weeks/months. Not changing anything else.

DaBronCo33

Base
First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Honda Accord
Your Bronco Model
Base
If I could switch my 2-door to a soft top, I would do it in a heartbeat. I got no problem using the side mirrors.

ZackDanger

Badlands
First Name
Z
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Toyota 4Runner
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

1623512586103.jpeg
It can’t be any larger because it’s maximum wiper length possible within the height of the window.

At least ford oriented it in a way that provides the best width visibility.

Look at what Jeep thought made the most sense:

Ford Bronco Switched from Hard top to Soft…told harness can be retrofitted 38D91EC7-9C68-4866-8174-48E689F7545D

Theherofails

Badlands
First Name
Thomas
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 e-tron Sportback, 2021 Bronco Badlands Sas
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I know, easy to say when you already have a VIN for a MIC equipped Bronco..

But this is a serious question - I live in the desert so I don’t have experience in other terrains.

Is that tiny 6” rear wiper really going to help you in any real fashion on or off-road or is it a resell thing?

My concern was the resell aspect, personally.

Sponsored

lakesinai

Outer Banks
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco 4dr OBX MIC 2.7 Rear Locker A51 Roast
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

At the minimum, you would need to swap the pump motors. On a model with the rear wiper it has two outlets on it (haven’t confirmed if all models have two outlets and one is plugged or not but I’d assume they wouldn’t do that), one for the windshield and one for the back glass. Then you just need that tubing (very cheap to DIY) and it runs passenger side into the vehicle through the bulkhead, along the rocker and then crosses over under the rear seat and zips backwards to the connection for the hard top. It’s actually one of the more simpler things to do. At a maximum level there are three separate lines for wiper fluid to be sprayed: rear wiper, windshield, and front camera (tees off the windshield feed as far as I remember).

Wiring up the rest is relatively straight forward unless you want absolute oem look and feel then yes it’ll be a bit of a grind.
Theres still the control stalk on the steering column, and whether that is always there or an upgrade. It needs a switch to control wiper and fluid. And rear defroster switch.

jsharpe

Badlands
First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.sharpe.com
Vehicle(s)
Prius
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Like I said it all depends how OEM feel you want. Bare minimum you tee off the front wiper line and they both run whenever you press the button. Wiper motor can be powered via a relay and 12v off the same input as the front wipers. Rear defrost can be relay powered and 12v as well, using the mirror heater switch to trigger it. Didn’t say it was pretty just saying it’s doable.

Can also get very OEM about it and do like you said replace the stalk and HVAC control head, wire everything the proper ways and enable the triggers via Forscan.
And I suppose there is always those AUX switches...

CCross

Badlands
First Name
Cory
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2007 Chevy 2500HD Duramax, 2000 Jeep Wrangler
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Problem solved. Can see everything behind you
Ford Bronco Switched from Hard top to Soft…told harness can be retrofitted 6024D1B1-93A2-4AED-A17D-275310E882E8
If your back window is too dirty to see out then that camera is going to be filthy as well.

da_jokker

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Wrangler JKUR
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Sas is $7,385 on base & big bend, $6,885 on BD, $5,790 on outer banks and gets cheaper as you go since they already have some of the sas parts.. It was originally around $5k across the board. That's what made base such a deal before they jacked the price up. Oh yea, I am troll. Being doing that for a year now 😅
I actually think alot of that was the automatic..if you recall, the BnP was messed up and was giving people free autos in the beginnin. So if you take a $5k Sasquatch + a 2k automatic...

Chrism81

Banned
Base
Banned
Banned
First Name
chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mazda
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

I actually think alot of that was the automatic..if you recall, the BnP was messed up and was giving people free autos in the beginnin. So if you take a $5k Sasquatch + a 2k automatic...
Yea except they were saying sas was a steal because of that the auto. Ford said a lot of stuff and then ended up going back on what they said
If your back window is too dirty to see out then that camera is going to be filthy as well.
camera can go outside too
Sponsored