Cory
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2007 Chevy 2500HD Duramax, 2000 Jeep Wrangler
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Yea except they were saying sas was a steal because of that the auto. Ford said a lot of stuff and then ended up going back on what they said

camera can go outside too
Yes, outside where it will collect as much or more mud, dust, and/or road grime as your rear window.
Sponsored

Chrism81

Banned
Base
Banned
Banned
First Name
chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mazda
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Yes, outside where it will collect as much or more mud, dust, and/or road grime as your rear window.
Never have a problem with my current backup camera. Never clean that thing and it's clear enough to see what is behind me when backing up. See no reason this would be different

CCross

Badlands
First Name
Cory
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2007 Chevy 2500HD Duramax, 2000 Jeep Wrangler
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Never have a problem with my current backup camera. Never clean that thing and it's clear enough to see what is behind me when backing up. See no reason this would be different
You must’ve never lived on a dirt or gravel road, or taken a vehicle off-road.

BroncoBuckaroo

Badlands
First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017GT350-SOLD, 2013 Ford Edge, 1969 Torino Cobra
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I think the shipping thing is nothing. Ship to dealers, come get it.
im not too worried about the shipping, I was In the shipping business For a long time..it will go through parts .through a common carrier ..won’t be too bad

Corsair

Badlands
First Name
Jacob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Escape
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Sas is $7,385 on base & big bend, $6,885 on BD, $5,790 on outer banks and gets cheaper as you go since they already have some of the sas parts.. It was originally around $5k across the board. That's what made base such a deal before they jacked the price up. Oh yea, I am troll. Being doing that for a year now 😅
1623508484585.png
It was never said to be 5k across the board last year, or ever. The 5k was in a pricing survey to see how people felt about it. If you took it as a concrete number, then that’s on you.

Sponsored

2Jeeps&PatriotX1

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'23 4dr Badsquatch, ‘05 LJ & ‘17 F150
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Out here in CO during winters the 360 cameras on my truck and front/rear cameras on the wife’s suv are pointless. Maybe its the larger AT and MT tires throwing mag chloride all over the vehicles but cameras are useless. The truck front camera is a bit better because it has washer fluid plumbed in to rinse the lense.

ZackDanger

Badlands
First Name
Z
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Toyota 4Runner
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Weird. I make it a habit to wipe the dirt off my rear camera on my keep every time I walk past it otherwise it quickly becomes unusable.

bloominguez

Black Diamond
First Name
Tom
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'22 Br BD, '22 5BW, '95 Integra, '94 VFR, '04 SV
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Whaaaaaaaat? Look at what you would be missing. 😄

1623512586103.jpeg
Remember, it's not how big the clear area is. It's how you use it. Or so I've heard....

Jwwells62

Badlands
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Mustang GT Convertible 2019 Subaru Ascent
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Hey all…I switched my order for an Outerbanks Bronco from a hard top to soft top this week and am told that my order will be picked next week.
I will buy the hard top when available but I really want the wiper and defrost functions to work. My salesman is telling me it will be able to work but I’m not 100% trusting his answer.
Im a pro when it comes to Vettes and the order process etc…new to Ford and Bronco and will be selling my JL Wrangler Safari when I get my Bronco.
Any insight on if this is true is appreciated.
All softtops are coming set up for a hardtop they already have the conversion ran to be plugged in
Sponsored