Ami
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'86 4runner, '91 318iS, '07 4runner
Your Bronco Model
Base
My personal experience w/ a rig going topless, hardtop, then soft top:
  • Topless [unlocked in San Francisco]: financially less fortunate people would sleep in the back (I would know because it smelled not great the morning after and random things would be left behind)
  • Hardtop [locked San Francisco]: someone broke in via the vent (wing) window which was expensive af to replace, nothing taken
  • Soft top [unlocked in Seattle]: things have been rummaged through, nothing of value taken
  • Soft top [locked in Seattle]: person tried to get in, couldn't, walked away because my floodlight and siren went off from the house

Moral of the story: I have no fkn idea what does and doesn't work
Sponsored

CMillBronco

Base
First Name
Craig
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 GMC HD 3500 AT4, 2022 Toyota Tacoma TRD
Your Bronco Model
Base
Reminds me of my 83' CJ7, the driver hard door handle would stick so if someone pulled on it from the outside it would stay out and the only way to get it back to normal was to open door handle from the inside. I parked on the street so that door handle would be stuck out 3-5 days a week form guys doing exactly what your video shows.

JetG

First Edition
First Name
Jet
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Macan Turbo w/PP & 2016 911 Turbo Vert
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Here. I went and took some pics

Ford Bronco Soft top security? RingVideo_7027451315413739079.MP
Thanks I just went ahead an ordered one as I think this is the best fit for my needs. I just hope RC is correct and it fits the 2dr as well...

SolidSnake

Base
First Name
Dante
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Thanks I just went ahead an ordered one as I think this is the best fit for my needs. I just hope RC is correct and it fits the 2dr as well...
If not that's on them to pay return shipping. Just like when I bought the brush guard from them and no where did it state it wasn't compatible with the mod bumper at the time on their site and they took it back.
Sponsored