Dante
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Did you look at the factory one and if so, what made you chose the RC option?
1636639501580.png
That one is garbage if you have a soft top. You can only raise the lid like 3" since the soft top doesn't go up all the way when you lift it up like the hard top. The lid hits the lid bar to keep it open. Since it opens you can't put anything on top and if you do put stuff on top you have to put it there from the back seat because the rear soft top doesn't open enough to squeeze items between the top and lid.
Sponsored

Oneand0

Badlands
First Name
Mario
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Explorer
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
For small items, you can use a Console Vault from Ford Accessories, that fits inside the middle console. I rarely leave anything in there, because even that can be defeated. But, when I absolutely have to, I will leave a valuable(s) in there momentarily, until I can get back to my Bronco. Out of site, out of mind, for most opportunist bad guys/gals.

buzzcutt2

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Wildtrak
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Wtf. Did he have stuff in sight that they wanted, or just morons being bored? Can’t believe they cut the roof too.
He had a few dollars in the cup holder, backpack, jackets, golf clubs, climbing equipment.
Guessing they saw the money and went in...they didn't take the jackets/clubs/climbing equipment - but they did bend the clubs as they stepped on them.

Sponsored

antman92

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Edge
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

If you leave something valuable in view then you are asking to be robbed soft top or not. Just get a storage box so stuff in the back is out view. I got one these and like it

Ford Bronco Soft top security? IMG_0207
does this fit 2dr or just 4dr?

NC_Pinz

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Bronco OBX w/ Squatch, 1975 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Did you look at the factory one and if so, what made you chose the RC option?
I'm going to go with the fixed top version of the 'cage' in the back. Don't see the need for a top that raises. I think the fixed top has a few tie downs on it too. Expensive but I make stops before, during, and after work with my backpack w/ laptop. I want to keep it out of side and reasonably secure.

NC_Pinz

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Bronco OBX w/ Squatch, 1975 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Here. I went and took some pics

I like that. Lots of spots to put things with a large enough locking compartment. If you need to use the full length with seats down, how hard is it to remove?

Sponsored

gocats132

Base
First Name
Brad
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
ford expedition
Your Bronco Model
Base
We usually just leave a door unlocked so they dont have to ruin hte top. We dont leave anything for them to steal, but every once in awhile we can see someone has been on there.

SolidSnake

Base
First Name
Dante
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

I like that. Lots of spots to put things with a large enough locking compartment. If you need to use the full length with seats down, how hard is it to remove?
It's not difficult to put in or remove, but it's heavy and awkward to get in and out by yourself

bmclain

Badlands
First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 Ford Explorer, 2021 Ford Bronco Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

That one is garbage if you have a soft top. You can only raise the lid like 3" since the soft top doesn't go up all the way when you lift it up like the hard top. The lid hits the lid bar to keep it open. Since it opens you can't put anything on top and if you do put stuff on top you have to put it there from the back seat because the rear soft top doesn't open enough to squeeze items between the top and lid.
I thought the same thing at first, but you have to open the cargo lid and soft top at same time, then the lid bar can come down. don't lift the lid bar first then expect the cargo lid to open. I love mine! I ended up drilling some holes in the top and using a python locking cable to strap down my recovery boards to the top.

SolidSnake

Base
First Name
Dante
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

I thought the same thing at first, but you have to open the cargo lid and soft top at same time, then the lid bar can come down. don't lift the lid bar first then expect the cargo lid to open. I love mine! I ended up drilling some holes in the top and using a python locking cable to strap down my recovery boards to the top.
Yea even when I did that I found it annoying. I like the box I got. I can easily put stuff and get to Thea stuff I put on top
Sponsored