Sponsored

Solution to those who want to acknowledge fellow Broncos on the road!

BodieMonster

Badlands
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Civic Type R, VW Atlas
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

It's an enthusiast vehicle...and people wave.
This ⬆ The majority of enthusiast vehicle owners acknowledge each other in some way without any feeling of obligation.

Jeep just decided to brand it and is probably one of the largest enthusiast communities out there so it's fairly in your face.

BroncoNapped

Base
First Name
Bert
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2000 S10
Your Bronco Model
Base
Shakas ADB. For anyone over 35 that’s “All day bro” or All day Bronco 🤙
I didn't think anyone under 35 knew the hang loose sign...thought they all did "heart hands":sneaky:

Sponsored

Erock

Badlands
First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 F150 Alpine edition
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Since I’m from the south, and we just wave to be neighborly… can I get a pass from whatever silly rule y’all come up with? Never realized that Jeep had a patent on being friendly.

Ground_zero298

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 badlands 2 door. 22 Burban Z71
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Oh boo who. Someone waved at me and I don’t know how to process that. Get over your self.

Wait to you stop driving it. Everyone wants to talk and take pictures, or come out the store and have people just standing around your truck. Owning a bronco can be annoying some days.

Sponsored

BlakeD69

Badlands
First Name
Blake
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Range Rover Sport
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I had a Jeep LJ for a while and always gave, and usually received a subtle wave or a couple fingers up off the steering wheel. Why not just do that? It's not copying or ripping that crowd off... I also have a 1966 VW bus and have done the same thing for decades. Old hippy bus owners have been telling me for years they did that already back in the 50s.

My 2dr Badlands is getting built this week! Got my window sticker yesterday and plan on continuing that tradition...unless of course no one does it back. Lol
Congrats for getting in before the mass switchover to MY23

MaddSkillzzz

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1966 Morris Minor Traveller
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Wave??? Now on my Harley I can see and do, but in the Bronco I am too busy with my ear to ear grin that I can barely stay in my lane! Usually I have windows up and watching the road so wouldnt know if anyone waved. If I notice and have safe opportunity I will just hang loose.

mark1031

Badlands
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco, 1966 VW Bus, 1999 Porsche 911
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Not a real wave, definitely not out of the window that's for sure. My thumb stays on the wheel, couple fingers extend, cool and classy!

You could do this I suppose if you got the roof off...
Ford Bronco Solution to those who want to acknowledge fellow Broncos on the road! team-america-super-secret-signal
Sponsored