Sean
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Nissan Sentra, Mercedes GLC
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Just came across this on FB. Supposed answers from Q&A at a Ford employee event.

"Just a few questions answered because I wanted to not give out false information.
1) On the Outer Banks and up sound deadening is standard and optional on other models.
2) The upgraded radio is not available as a stand alone option.
3) The trail camera does work with a wench as you as you donā€™t have a giant push bar with it.
4)They are looking at trucks getting to Dealerships in December of this year.
5)The Badlands-Sasquatch is just plain gorgeous.
Ford Bronco Some answers on sound deadening option, upgraded radio, trail camera with winch 1f525

There is some hashtags on one of pics I posted to check out.
Also, interiors shown here are not set in stone."

Nice to hear the sound deadening is not going to be another expensive add-on for higher trims (though this is different from what we'd heard with the High package) and that they've got the winch vs. trail cam issue worked out.
Sponsored

Lcubed

Badlands
First Name
l
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
VW golf r, 2023 ManBadSquatch
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

My wife will be glad that a wench works well with the camera:)

ZackDanger

Badlands
First Name
Z
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Toyota 4Runner
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Just came across this on FB. Supposed answers from Q&A at a Ford employee event.

[...]
Ford Bronco Some answers on sound deadening option, upgraded radio, trail camera with winch 1f525

[...]
In the interest of clarification, the poster is talking about the Gray/White non-working demonstrator.

MrJoe

Black Diamond
First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'73 Bronco (sold), '99 Ram, '08 Explorer, '16 CMax
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

"Just a few questions answered because I wanted to not give out false information.
1) On the Outer Banks and up sound deadening is standard and optional on other models.
2) The upgraded radio is not available as a stand alone option.
3) The trail camera does work with a wench as you as you donā€™t have a giant push bar with it.
4)They are looking at trucks getting to Dealerships in December of this year.

Nice to hear the sound deadening is not going to be another expensive add-on for higher trims (though this is different from what we'd heard with the High package) and that they've got the winch vs. trail cam issue worked out.
I'm sorry, but my wench doesn't need a trail camera. She stays in the house and rarely goes out. Good to hear about the sound deadening. Could always use more of that.

OP
OP
Natai

Natai

Badlands
First Name
Sean
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Nissan Sentra, Mercedes GLC
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Based on the comments I've seen, it's still uncertain if the "getting to dealerships in December" is referring to Bronco Sports arriving on lots or actual Bronco demo models arriving at some dealers.

Hoping for the latter. Even though test driving would almost certainly not be allowed - and these would still be pre-production models - it would be good for more of us to see one in person prior to ordering.

Sponsored

2Jeeps&PatriotX1

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'23 4dr Badsquatch, ā€˜05 LJ & ā€˜17 F150
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Sound deadening and hardtop headliners may be 2 different things considering the high package offers additional sound deadening and if you don't have a hard top, of course you won't have the hard top sound deadening. Example, 4dr BL comes with a soft top so its not going to have hardtop headliner but it does state "Hard Top Sound Deadening Headliner (requires Hard Top or Dual Tops)" as optional.

BroncoJay

Badlands
First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Tacoma
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
What are peopleā€™s thoughts on the sound deadening, is it worth getting ? Iā€™ve never had a wrangler so Iā€™m a little dumb when itā€™s comes to the expectations of sound deadening material..

2Jeeps&PatriotX1

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
What are peopleā€™s thoughts on the sound deadening, is it worth getting ? Iā€™ve never had a wrangler so Iā€™m a little dumb when itā€™s comes to the expectations of sound deadening material..
If you're referring to the hard top sound deadening, with Jeeps they offer it, however there are better aftermarket solutions (i.e. Hothead headliners).

I have completely different sound deadening in my jeep as my jeep didn't come with it which lines the cab-side firewall, floor underneath the carpet, inside the doors, wheel wells etc.

2Jeeps&PatriotX1

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Also, I'm thinking many people, especially those who've never owned a vehicle with a winch, or are doing it for the looks, are going to flip out when they see the cost of adding the Ford Performance winch by WARN, then on top of that the modular front bumper if its not the BD, BL & FE that have them standard. Then throw in that only OB and up can even get the grill camera and outside of the BD, BL & FE, you may have a front modular steel bumper but you're going to have a rear plastic bumper that potentially doesn't match.

Sponsored

GordoJones

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Explorer
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
The "additional sound deadening materials" is listed in the High Package, which is an option for OB and up. The lower models do not have the High Package Option. Ford may have since changed it but we will not know until B&P comes out sometime next year.

Last edited:

Gr8Hortoni

Black Diamond
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Wrangler, Ram Rebel. Previously 2 wranglers and 4 Broncos
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Also, I'm thinking many people, especially those who've never owned a vehicle with a winch, or are doing it for the looks, are going to flip out when they see the cost of adding the Ford Performance winch by WARN, then on top of that the modular front bumper if its not the BD, BL & FE that have them standard. Then throw in that only OB and up can even get the grill camera and outside of the BD, BL & FE, you may have a front modular steel bumper but you're going to have a rear plastic bumper that potentially doesn't match.
Donā€™t forget the Winch mounting plate which is separate of the mod steel bumper!

Fuzion2Bronco

Base
First Name
Asher
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Base Sasquatch
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Ford may have since changed it but we will not know until B&P comes out sometime next year.
Wait, did you say B&P coming out next year :eek:

wvmtneer

Banned
First Edition
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F-150
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

Iā€™ll check whatever box it takes so my wife wonā€™t complain about wind/road noise.