Sponsored

High Interior with extra sound deadening....

5280Bronco

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
02 Mustang GT, 05 Volvo V70R, 17 Mazda 6
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

For those wanting the hardtop liner, without knowing how much Ford will charge for these and how good their option, I know in wranglers, there is a company called Hotheads headliners that is everyone's goto aftermarket and a better product than what Jeep offers from the factory/dealership.
Definitely. Thanks for the info. I know there are several head liner options out there for Jeeps, so I'll have to keep them in mind. I really want to see what Fords "kit" like like and go from there. If it's the same concept, it may be better to go aftermarket like you said.
Sponsored

OP
OP
395N

395N

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 Jeep Rubicon XR
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Clubs

For those wanting the hardtop liner, without knowing how much Ford will charge for these and how good their option, I know in wranglers, there is a company called Hotheads headliners that is everyone's goto aftermarket and a better product than what Jeep offers from the factory/dealership.
Totally.
I will get the hothead liner for the Bronco when it becomes available. I like the fact you can cover the sides of the top too.

Ride Em Bronco

Big Bend
First Name
Al
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2008 Jeep Liberty Sport
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
If i had the option, i will add both the headliner and the highest sound deadening possible from the factory, but if i can do it on the BB, it will potentially drive me to the OB just for the sound deadening.
You can do headliner as option on BB - not extra sound deadening as option on BB - but a lot to pay for the OB just for that option. Ford needs to get its act together and make this an option for ALL models. Actually for the little out of pocket cost to Ford of having this done at the factory it should be standard with every model.:(

zaki

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'19 Lexus LS 500;'94 Acura NSX;'13 Landcruiser
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Additional sound deadening in an off road SUV where the roof and doors come off seems to be a bit of an oxymoron.

Bvbronco

Badlands
First Name
Bob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 jeep wrangler sport s
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Cool, I hope that is the case with the Bronco too.
FYI I have a 19 Jeep Wrangler that has the factory liner on the top and it cost $500. If the Jeep had not come with this when I purchased it I would have definitely gone to aftermarket and save some money.

Sponsored

KJR50

First Name
K
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
I'm not telling U.
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
You can do headliner as option on BB - not extra sound deadening as option on BB - but a lot to pay for the OB just for that option. Ford needs to get its act together and make this an option for ALL models. Actually for the little out of pocket cost to Ford of having this done at the factory it should be standard with every model.:(
Fun fact, certain manufacturers do apply a “noise reduction package” in limited production run at a specific time of the year without advertising it to the general public. This is what insiders in the industry called the “IQS” package to help boost a certain score for you know what ? ? ? .

2Jeeps&PatriotX1

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'23 4dr Badsquatch, ‘05 LJ & ‘17 F150
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I'm looking at around 56k, definitely getting the lux pkg.
Additional sound deadening in an off road SUV where the roof and doors come off seems to be a bit of an oxymoron.
Even though I have a soft top on my wrangler, it definitely helps on the firewall, tub and inside the doors. People would like to still talk on the phone when driving and soft top or hardtop on. Top off is a different story.

rmc523

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2009 Ford Flex; 2018 Mustang GT
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Eh, not in my book - if I have the roof/doors on, I want to be comfortable/quiet.

Have your cake and eat it too, I guess lol.

Southern Girl

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1974 Bronco/2023 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

If that is how you drive it daily, but my guess is most people aren't going doors off to work in the morning. :sneaky:

Wanted33

Outer Banks
First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Mustang GT, 2019 Wrangler, 2020 Ranger
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

From experience I know the "HotHead" liner is leaps, and bounds above the OEM headliner for the Jeep JK. That alone made a world of difference in mine.

Sponsored

2Jeeps&PatriotX1

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'23 4dr Badsquatch, ‘05 LJ & ‘17 F150
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
If that is how you drive it daily, but my guess is most people aren't going doors off to work in the morning. :sneaky:
well I do in my wrangler when its not too cold in the morning.

zaki

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'19 Lexus LS 500;'94 Acura NSX;'13 Landcruiser
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
I guess the question is, Is the NVH in the Bronco so bad that it requires additional sound deadening? I cannot imagine that to be the case. Furthermore, it is not a Lexus and does not aspire to that kind of isolation.

Nevertheless, glad they are offering it for those of us who want it.

L8apex

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.instagram.com
Vehicle(s)
'14 Focus ST, '21 Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I guess the question is, Is the NVH in the Bronco so bad that it requires additional sound deadening? I cannot imagine that to be the case. Furthermore, it is not a Lexus and does not aspire to that kind of isolation.

Big knobby tires are always going to have some level of road-noise. I'd expect the NVH team to eliminate steering wheel and seat track vibrations, but getting rid of 4 big sources of sound would require quite a lot of additional sound deadening. But as you said - it's an off-road vehicle not a Lexus, people should expect that - however, I feel a lot will be surprised when they switch from their passenger vehicle.

Wanted33

Outer Banks
First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Mustang GT, 2019 Wrangler, 2020 Ranger
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

I agree, one that buys a Bronco, or a Jeep shouldn't expect Lexus, or Lincoln experience. But, you know some will, and that's quite sad. :)

ramblinwreck

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
`22 Wildtrak, '21 Wrangler Rubicon 4xe
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Speak for yourself. I take my doors off and it stays that way for weeks. We may go to church on Sunday doorless.
Sponsored