Website
www.instagram.com
Vehicle(s)
2021 Chevy ZR2 Bison V6
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

• Banned
I am still waiting on a build date, and I've wanted to get some time with a Bronco in front of my lens for a while, so when someone who lives near me got one, I offered him a free shoot - we went out last night - he had only had this white Badlands for 3 days - managed to get some good shots - here's one I just finished editing for him. I'm super happy with how this came out. makes me want mine EVEN MORE now though!

MJB07662-Edit.jpg
Sponsored

Bud2020

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Badsquatch 2.7 Lux
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Neat.

Sponsored
OP
OP
calgecko

calgecko

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.instagram.com
Vehicle(s)
2021 Chevy ZR2 Bison V6
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

• Banned
revised:

MJB076624-Edit.jpg

ny176

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Nissan Altima, 3 series,Bronco 2 door outer banks
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Wow truly amazing. You guys must be far away from the city. I’d spend all night out there.

Ice Age

Raptor
First Name
GG
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
GT500
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Damn here I’m thinking this is a Bikini shoot thread😁

Aurongel

Outer Banks
First Name
M.
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Dodge Challenger RT
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Very nice editing job!

Did you composite several exposures together or is it a single long exposure of the sky with the key light on the Bronco painted on with a flashlight or something?

Reactions: Cat

Sponsored

frankk

Badlands
First Name
Frank
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Lotus Elise
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Great capture. If you don't mind, how'd you keep the headlights from blowing out given the shutter duration needed for the sky?

OP
OP
calgecko

calgecko

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.instagram.com
Vehicle(s)
2021 Chevy ZR2 Bison V6
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

thanks for the compliments - to answer some questions about how the image was created - I used a strobe - I have a wireless controller for the camera (which was on a tripod), which also syncs with a Flashpoint XPLOR400 strobe I have on the end of a 6' pole, and I control the camera with my phone while I'm walking around the vehicle - I take several images while strobing the vehicle - and get some exposures for the ambient background and foreground - then blend them together in photoshop - the mountains and sky are from an image I bought off Adobe Stock, and composited into the image, blending it into the foreground - then added some layers of dust clouds for 'atmosphere' - and then did the final tweaks and edits in Lightroom. All in all, about a 2-3 hour edit.

zgoods

Badlands
First Name
Zgoods
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Sport Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I am still waiting on a build date, and I've wanted to get some time with a Bronco in front of my lens for a while, so when someone who lives near me got one, I offered him a free shoot - we went out last night - he had only had this white Badlands for 3 days - managed to get some good shots - here's one I just finished editing for him. I'm super happy with how this came out. makes me want mine EVEN MORE now though!

Ford Bronco Some eye candy.. met up with another Bronco member for a photo shoot last night MJB076624-Edit
Fire!

NWGS

Wildtrak
First Name
Christopher
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
00 Viper 20 Gladiator 05 SQ5 85 bmw 535I 13 Wrangl
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
thanks for the compliments - to answer some questions about how the image was created - I used a strobe - I have a wireless controller for the camera (which was on a tripod), which also syncs with a Flashpoint XPLOR400 strobe I have on the end of a 6' pole, and I control the camera with my phone while I'm walking around the vehicle - I take several images while strobing the vehicle - and get some exposures for the ambient background and foreground - then blend them together in photoshop - the mountains and sky are from an image I bought off Adobe Stock, and composited into the image, blending it into the foreground - then added some layers of dust clouds for 'atmosphere' - and then did the final tweaks and edits in Lightroom. All in all, about a 2-3 hour edit.
That picture is awesome!
Sponsored