Sponsored

Some Good Experiences instead of issues (3/22/22 Blend/build)

drkeys

Badlands
First Name
keys
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Tesla Model X Performance Ludacris
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
After reading almost 12 month of scary issues , hiccups, engine failures, fitment concerns, error codes

Leading to my bronco build 3/22/22 and picked up 4/6/22.

I brought the OCD check list with me went through it with the dealer. Everything all checked out,

I got the 2022 eruption green, Badlands, 33" gray beadlock rims OEM, tow package, soft top w/prep, LUX.

unlocked some features using FORSCAN.

So far everything has been unremarkable as I haven't found any issues yet. soft top operated as the instruction video able to click in with proper fitting, soft top noise is not bad (maybe the lux package with sound deadening helped?). I folded the top down and put it up few times, no leaks, no wind coming through on the high way. Roll bar not scratched

Planning on modding the Ford OEM molded splash guards $50.00 with dremel tool to put in the front mud flaps to make it work with the factory rock rails. I attached the IAG V2 steps to the rock rails works great and sturdy. Soft top is actually really good with the IAG soft top ez lift system with revised bracket.

Put in some protect film and side molding over the door sill, roll bar, door handle.

So far so good. I'll keep eye out for potential issues as i have been keeping notes from the last 12 month (it is very daunting the list)... however.... fingers crossed ... so far so good.

Hope this helps new buyers don't get too scared away as I think as the production process improves slowly over time... maybe some of these issues are being addressed and revised......

just my early 2 cents will continue to keep and eye on it.
Sponsored

Burnt350

Base
First Name
Mathieu
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 F-150 PowerBoost
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

3.21 build week here w/ 3.25 blend. Same experience with me. Absolutely zero issues. I did buy the StickerFab seatbelt retainers because I do hear them hitting a bit when the top is 1/2 way back. No biggie and an easy fix with those and louder music :) ...