First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 GT500 2021 Bronco Badlands 68 GTA
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Nice read. I am currently with Ford Performance Pro Cal, MagnaFlow exhaust, Turbosmart dual BOV, and I have a Injen CAI on the way. DId not know you can run the JB4 and Ford cal together.
Sponsored

Hashlak

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Sasquatch, Porsche GT3RS, Honda CBR1000RR
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Great thread, just had a read through from the start.

Firstly, well done sir for the R&D and I think it sounds awesome, very cool build.

Some of us including myself are curious to push the car further and see what its calable of.

I'm living in the UAE so it's not as easy to order parts and try several different options, however I'd like to work towards and optimum setup getting out as much power to attack the dunes out here.

So far I have got the MRT KOTH exhaust and JB4 tune on. I have the Momentum GT and CPE intercooler sitting in my room atm, will be fitting those next week.

I think next I will be looking at getting the bladerunner charge pipes and potentially getting some downpipes too. However, the MRT is pretty damn loud as it is.. as much as I enjoy the sound, I'm afraid it's gonna be stupidly loud with the downpipes 😆

Also I wanted to ask OP, what hood have you got on the car? I'm looking to get something that would help heat extraction, gets pretty toasty out here in the desert. I don't like these ram air hoods, they don't make sense to me. It doesn't exactly ram air into the intake.. instead would end up ramming sand onto my engine 🤣

Anyway, will be watching this thread for the exhaust development. Need something off the shelf that I could pair up with the downpipes for a balanced sound and max power output.

Will leave some pics of the desert storm trooper 🤠 So far she has done a good job this season putting her through her paces against the competition. I think there is much more performance we can squeeze out.

Ford Bronco SPD Performance downpipes on 2.7 Bronco w/ exhaust & tune (sound & video clips) IMG_20230428_191645-01

Ford Bronco SPD Performance downpipes on 2.7 Bronco w/ exhaust & tune (sound & video clips) 20230312_144008

Last edited:
OP
OP
Ground_zero298

Ground_zero298

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 badlands 2 door. 22 Burban Z71
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Update on the exhaust note with the magna flow mid and 0FG exhaust tip, almost burnt in 100%.

Cookie man bronco

Wildtrak
First Name
Abdulmalik
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford bronco
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

do any of you guys know a place where to tune ford bronco 2.7 like a 100hp gain in the uae?

Hashlak

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Sasquatch, Porsche GT3RS, Honda CBR1000RR
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
do any of you guys know a place where to tune ford bronco 2.7 like a 100hp gain in the uae?
Unfortuntely there is no proper ecu tune available yet. Only option is piggy back device to get some extra performance. The Ford tune is not supported in UAE.

We are expecting something soon from SCT or HP tuners.

Sponsored

Bored

Badlands
First Name
Bored
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'23 BL 2DR 2.3L MT & '23 BL 2DR 2.7L AT
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Update on the exhaust note with the magna flow mid and 0FG exhaust tip, almost burnt in 100%.

Sounds awesome.

Bored

Badlands
First Name
Bored
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'23 BL 2DR 2.3L MT & '23 BL 2DR 2.7L AT
Your Bronco Model
Badlands

I ordered the SPD downpipes... and am going to give the Injen SES9300 (SS, dual tip, dual can) exhaust a shot (25% off sale today). Have all accompanying upgrades ordered except still trying to decide on a CAI... leaning Mishimoto. Will use FP canned tune for a bit but plan to get it live tuned once everything is installed. Hoping it sounds good lol.
Sponsored