Dino
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2011 Ram 1500 4WD
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

OK So it's an RC, but I thought it was pretty cool and maybe it means I'll have a Bronco in time for Christmas!!

20201220_145838.jpg
Sponsored

Rydfree

Badlands
First Name
Benny
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2007 Ford F-150 Supercrew 4WD King Ranch
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
OK So it's an RC, but I thought it was pretty cool and maybe it means I'll have a Bronco in time for Christmas!!

Ford Bronco Spotted 2 Door in Yellow with MASSIVE lift 20201220_145838
Those are crap for everything but the body . The body is actually pretty decent and pre-wired with lights . It's 2WD and barely enough power to roll through cut grass though . I put mine on a RedCat Gen8 running gear and it's pretty cool now . That's in my avatar .

Hkak45

Black Diamond
First Name
K
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 Bronco Black Diamond
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Those are crap for everything but the body . The body is actually pretty decent and pre-wired with lights . It's 2WD and barely enough power to roll through cut grass though . I put mine on a RedCat Gen8 running gear and it's pretty cool now . That's in my avatar .
Not sure if you are the correct person to ask but is there any First gen bronco rc truck that is actually 4x4 that you know of? I’m trying to find one that is fast and actually 4x4 but there are soooo many out there that are just cheap toys. Do you know of any good brands to check out for RC?

Rydfree

Badlands
First Name
Benny
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2007 Ford F-150 Supercrew 4WD King Ranch
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Not sure if you are the correct person to ask but is there any First gen bronco rc truck that is actually 4x4 that you know of? I’m trying to find one that is fast and actually 4x4 but there are soooo many out there that are just cheap toys. Do you know of any good brands to check out for RC?
Try TFL , Traxxas or RedCat
https://usa-m.banggood.com/HSP-RGT-...5Q-UfYvFEn1ztZGG9WW-9U-J1DbHou-hoCyyMQAvD_BwE

https://usa-m.banggood.com/TFL-Hobb...Y1R3BdBkD5dyW9m6ILDjp-gZDf02ngEBoCJkMQAvD_BwE

Edumakated

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Grand Cherokee
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
If you are just starting out and want to go fast, Traxxas is probably your best bet. The cars are fairly durable and parts easy to get. They are Ready to Run (RTR) so come with the transmitter and already kit already built. Basically plug and play. You'd need to get a charger though.

Get an Maxx. There are companies that sell after market bodies for different truck so you can pretty much make it whatever your want.
Sponsored