Oesh01

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford F250
Your Bronco Model
Base
Interesting. Those are KO2s and they scale to 33" if the rims are 17" (which the Raptor ones I saw online were.) Not sure if there is more clearance than stock Badlands, but it looks like there may be an extra inch of lift there?

@Oesh01 did you see it from the front or back? Did the stance seem wider than you expected?
I believe you are correct on the 33" tires. As far as how wide... I really don't know what to expect. I have never seen one in person. I can say that maybe the tire flares are wider than a stock Bronco package... look at the image and see the additional padding on the rear door. This could be an attempt to hide how wide the flares are.
Sponsored

Imissmy1996bronco

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 JLU Rubicon
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

That looks like it has at least 2” or 3”” extra clearance in the wheel wells.

VERY INTERESTING.... wish you could’ve gotten a pic of that front suspension..........

Or, I wonder if this is testing the 2” factory lift and a bunch of other factory stuff as people have mentioned. Time will tell!
Ford Bronco Spotted a Bronco Raptor / Warthog prototype? 2021 Bronco Raptor Wartho
Ford Bronco Spotted a Bronco Raptor / Warthog prototype? 2021 Bronco Raptor Wartho
Part of that is because the fenders on the camo one don’t have the vertical portion on the outside that protrudes from the fender towards the tire, they look like they were trimmed slightly so that they just go straight out from the mount.

That and the tires look like 33s(?), so I would expect normal badlands or Sasquatch suspension.
My guess is it’s the test bed for accessories and dealer goodies that haven’t been unveiled yet

but that’s just a theory

The Frisco Kid

Black Diamond
First Name
Thomas
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1999 F-250, 2015 Fusion
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Anyone have a guess on what the approach/departure angles are on this guy?

Sponsored

dfresh73

Badlands
First Name
Doug
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Range Rover
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
It’s probably going to be unveiled at the first public showing in Colorado.

RedRiverRev

First Name
Herman
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Nothing
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
That much camo would seem to indicate some substantial body changes (i.e. R-type flares) because if it was just a mule, then no need for the camo.

What if the mysterious 2" lift was an easter egg that the Warthog would be available late 2021?

dfresh73

Badlands
First Name
Doug
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Range Rover
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
The door is open...you couldn’t get an inside pic?

IARubicon

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited Rubicon
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
All I know is that tire/fender gap - if you're truly interested in competing with the Wrangler Rubicon - should be standard on (at least) the Badlands. My Rubicon has a big gap, and when flexing, it can utilize every inch of space. It ain't for looks.

BroncoBuckaroo

Badlands
First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017GT350-SOLD, 2013 Ford Edge, 1969 Torino Cobra
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Spotted a Bronco this morning... stopped and talked to the guys to see if I could get pictures. This is the only one I could get. Thoughts...?

Edit: it's wearing F-150 Raptor wheels, larger front brakes, lift kit, BFG KO2 tires.

Ok I'm from Springfield area, I went out and tried to hunt it down. That's the Shell gas station parking lot next to the Drury Inn. I went to nearby restaurants hoping they stopped to eat, but no luck. If you are on I-44 be on the look out

I should have checked the BassPro

2021 Bronco Raptor Warthog.jpg

F-150 Raptor wheels:

2019-ford-f-150-raptor-review.jpg

Last edited:

Sponsored

ZackDanger

Badlands
First Name
Z
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Toyota 4Runner
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Part of that is because the fenders on the camo one don’t have the vertical portion on the outside that protrudes from the fender towards the tire, they look like they were trimmed slightly so that they just go straight out from the mount.

That and the tires look like 33s(?), so I would expect normal badlands or Sasquatch suspension.
My guess is it’s the test bed for accessories and dealer goodies that haven’t been unveiled yet

but that’s just a theory
This was my initial thought... standard BL/Squatch suspension, 33" tires, flat fender flares.

Ford Bronco Spotted a Bronco Raptor / Warthog prototype? 10918-07_v1_20091218_2

2021-bronco-raptor-warthog-jpg.jpg

Jr87mustang

Black Diamond
First Name
Josh
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford Expedition, 1987 5.0 GT Convert
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Remember, all we have seen thus far are prototypes and frakenstein Broncos put together in some back room of spare parts. This maybe just the first of "off the line" actual finished Broncos with real interior and stripe packages on the exterior.

northshoreboarder

Raptor
First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22' Raptor, 67' Bronco,
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Clubs

This is Ford trying to get some folks to cancel orders and wait for the V8. They are going to have a hell of a time filling back-orders for two years. Being a little sarcastic but seriously, how many would wait an extra year if this is V8?

Villagevip

Outer Banks
First Name
James
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
"68" "72" Broncos, sadly sold, back in the day
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
It's obviously a new wrangler trying to catch up....
Sponsored