timhood

Outer Banks
First Name
Tim
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Several
The day and night difference on CG is astounding. Nightime - ? I'm sold 100% I had even texted my buddies w/ reservations that it was off limits (so we don't match) but Daytime - It's too seafoam for me, not that's in an ugly color, b/c it's not, just not for me (I'm much more boring).

At the very least it is pushing me towards 35s & away from OBX (either up or down), I dunno about squatching it whatev ..... le sigh. It's ****ed up that the only thing I'm sure about now is 4 door - oh how the tables have turned.
Don't base your decision on that nighttime photo behind the hotel. Those sodium lights give off a serious yellow cast.

Advertisement

timhood

Outer Banks
First Name
Tim
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Several
I think it is safe to say that the TOW capacity will be around 3500 lbs. This trailer is for sure between 2k or 3k barebone without anything inside. Anyways Jeep has 3500 so would make sense to just have the same capacity.
I think you mean it makes sense to have at least the same capacity. To me, it make sense to outdo the Wrangler in every way possible, which mean more towing capacity. :)

jaruss01

Outer Banks
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 S60 T6 AWD / 2018 Subaru Outback Limited
Have you looked at the Yakima Lock n Load rack? No screws needed. Any Yakima product will attach.
Not sure i like loose stuff strapped on. but it yakima has a cargo box that locks into the platform thats a different story.

mustangfamily03

Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
None
I think you mean it makes sense to have at least the same capacity. To me, it make sense to outdo the Wrangler in every way possible, which mean more towing capacity. :)
I agree even if it’s 100 lbs more like 3600. Still better. I understand when the tow rating goes up, ride quality and off road ability suffer some.

LarryZiegler

Badlands
First Name
Larry
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Future 2021 Ford Bronco
Not sure i like loose stuff strapped on. but it yakima has a cargo box that locks into the platform thats a different story.
I have a Sears X-Cargo 20 (mfg by Thule) I have used on my current and past Pilots. I intend to use this cargo box on the Bronco
3599FB7B-F0D9-4009-810F-EF9A8BBEF6B1.jpeg

pan-y-cerveza

Badlands
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ranger
Clubs

Yep, anything that locks onto roof rails locks into the platform. It's basically a series of roof rails.

Garemlin

Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Jeep Grand Cherokee
So if this is a molded in color hard top why is there a distinct seam that would imply the back passenger section is removable. I'm still seeing people insist daily that the molded in color is only 3 pieces. This would show its actually 4 pieces.

59FE5585-056F-4D72-B968-CD37E2D1CD50.jpeg

Advertisement

Advertisement