Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.srqfabrications.com
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco 2Dr
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
@srqfabrications Can you post a photo of the rear license plate illuminated at night on the driver's side swing arm? And can you also post a photo of the rear chase lights illuminated at night? I'm curious at the beam pattern and intensity but also with the angle of the bumper that it shouldn't be a problem for those following. And can you post a photo of schematic diagram of the relocation of the rear camera that you mentioned being updated?
The rear lights are considered extra backup lights and/or camping lights. I wouldn't recommend running any rear-facing lights at night with people behind you unless it's a dedicated chase light bar setup.

The license plate lights are part of the bolts holding the license plate to the jerry can mount. They meet the requirements needed by DOT for license plate light coverage.

We should have more rear camera information later this week/early next week. We are waiting on some to arrive from Ford for testing. Some early Broncos have coaxial cable for the camera while newer Broncos seem to have standard wiring with a 6 pin connector on the camera side.

OP
OP
srqfabrications

srqfabrications

Wildtrak
Base Sponsor (Level 1)
First Name
Matthew
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.srqfabrications.com
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco 2Dr
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
What size are those tires? Lol. So no rear vis ay all..... Sidenote... I been eyeing those wheels for like a year now. Still haven't pulled the trigger.

Ps looks awesome. All of it. 😍
37s on this build! The tire carrier has different height options built into it so you can lower the tire down some if you wish. We have ours sitting high for maxmium depature angle.

OP
OP
srqfabrications

srqfabrications

Wildtrak
Base Sponsor (Level 1)
First Name
Matthew
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.srqfabrications.com
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco 2Dr
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
I really like the design that you have, and I'm definitely interested. I do have a couple questions and one request/recommendation, though.

First: Do I see additional mounting holes for the spare tire mount, where it can be lowered for smaller diameter tires? Would there also be a provision for shortening the tire mount for those of us with less offset?

Second: Is there a provision for the brake lights and license plate (& lights) when running without the carriers? Maybe a low-hanging dummy bar that replaces the swing-outs, which has a brake light and hardware/ illumation harness for the plate?

Third: while very interested, I would be much more inclined to purchase this product if the swing-outs opened further (preferably as far as possible without hitting the body). Working out of the back (which I do frequently) looks like it might be a little too congested for me, as-is.
1. Correct! The tire mount has 3 different heights it can be installed at. The tire carrier is also designed to slide in/out so that you can adjust it depending on your wheel/tire offset. Typically people want the tire to sit tight to the swingout so this allows for that adjustment.

2. Yes, if you don't run the swingouts and keep the factory stock tire location we include a mount to relocate the license plate. It ends up sitting over by the FORD logo on the tailgate. We will have more photos of this as @Catmandu is getting a bumper without the swingouts.

3. We are currently finalizing the production design and plan to add another 5-10 degrees to the opening of the swingout. Opening much further causes the swingout to stick out far from the Bronco which causes issues when in a tight location (parking spot, between two trees camping, etc.)

Sponsored
OP
OP
srqfabrications

srqfabrications

Wildtrak
Base Sponsor (Level 1)
First Name
Matthew
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.srqfabrications.com
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco 2Dr
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Is there going to be a mount for a cooler
Instead of the jerry cans
We plan to add a few different accessories options that will all bolt to the driver-side swingout.

Defyfate11

First Edition
First Name
Jaime
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Camry TRD
Your Bronco Model
First Edition

Beach_Bum

Black Diamond
First Name
Ken
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Black Diamond Bronco, 2023 Outerbanks Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

604Bronco

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.bronco6g.com
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Sponsored

Brnzbronc

Base
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Base
Do you guys have a better clamp system for the tire carrier then this Destaco clamps? I use these all the time at work I’m not fond of them

OP
OP
srqfabrications

srqfabrications

Wildtrak
Base Sponsor (Level 1)
First Name
Matthew
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.srqfabrications.com
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco 2Dr
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Just finished up an install on another local Bronco. This Bronco has a 1.5" body lift on it.

This customer got color-matched CNC recovery points and a flag/antenna holder.

You can also see how the bumper works with the factory tow package.

Ford Bronco SRQ Fabrications Modular Dual Swingout Rear Bumper IMG_8148

Ford Bronco SRQ Fabrications Modular Dual Swingout Rear Bumper IMG_8155

Ford Bronco SRQ Fabrications Modular Dual Swingout Rear Bumper IMG_8150

Ford Bronco SRQ Fabrications Modular Dual Swingout Rear Bumper IMG_8156

Defyfate11

First Edition
First Name
Jaime
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Camry TRD