First Name
Frankie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Bronco, 2016 BMW 328d, 1972 GMC Jimmy
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I’m here for the party, I was told there’d be refreshments lol.

‘22 Badlands 6k miles.
Are they still taking weeks to fix this?

0D05699B-10B6-44D8-AEE3-92C9628A47D2.jpeg
Sponsored

Bojler

Raptor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Raptor, BMW M850i - both green /love
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Ford Bronco Sta bar disconnect failure 037B534D-A9E6-43D9-92D3-FAE72DDF9210

Raptor. Happened to me quite quickly, when I had only about 500km/~310 miles. I was on a roundabout and went fast around it, and got the error immediatelly. Swaybar was not disconnected. Cleared the error via Forscan and no problem after several hundreds of kilometers after that. Did the same roundabout in same speed and all good. Let’s see…

Whiskey_06

Badlands
First Name
CJ
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
89 F150 XLT Lariat
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I was told the Sta-Bar had the best drinks.....

Just had this pop up today. 21 Badlands produced in November of 21. 19,339 miles (I think I win the mileage contest on this one). Haven't been off roading in over a month, haven't had the sta-bar disconnected since October. Leaving the parking lot at work and it came on. Used Ford Roadside Assistance to get towed to the dealership (which took damn near 4 hours because apparently Ford contracts with morons out here). Thanks to the tow driver, I had to drop my Bronco off at the service department after hours. They'll call me tomorrow and let me know what they find.

luptanpitman

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'21 Bronco, ‘21 Polestar
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

After prob 5 service visits - starting w software updates, electrical grease and a slew of other things that didn’t work, they finally think they’ve fixed it by replacing stabilizer and disconnect harness (attached is latest service doc) I am hoping this works - only time will tell if so cause it happens on freeway almost exclusively and I can clear it out by pressing ok and restarting.

I see a grease or some fluid spot and for some reason the whole rear suspension seems slanted to me now, something I never noticed before. I need to look under my neighbors and see if his is the same.

anyone had this particular service done w success and does the rear assembly look right?

IMG_9364.jpeg

IMG_9365.jpeg

IMG_9362.jpeg

IMG_9366.jpeg

Gassyjack

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Happened for at least the fourth time today in 10k miles.
Every time it’s cleared by itself with no record according to the dealer. Some times it’s only minutes, other times it’s for days. Yesterday I thought I would exercise it and no problem, today I start it up and the service soon error is there before I even put it in gear. Multiple start and stop today putting it in low range and hitting the disco switch to no effect.
I’ll keep driving it until it’s next service unless I see something radically wrong.

luptanpitman

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'21 Bronco, ‘21 Polestar
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Happened for at least the fourth time today in 10k miles.
Every time it’s cleared by itself with no record according to the dealer. Some times it’s only minutes, other times it’s for days. Yesterday I thought I would exercise it and no problem, today I start it up and the service soon error is there before I even put it in gear. Multiple start and stop today putting it in low range and hitting the disco switch to no effect.
I’ll keep driving it until it’s next service unless I see something radically wrong.
I know there is no issue with driving - I have had this issue for 10k miles (20k miles now) while they try to fix / I decide when I want them to keep my car for a week to fake fix. Hoping this is the last of it and if so you’ll know what to ask for at least when you bring in. Finally I told them to call me when part comes so I didn’t have to wait for approval, order, delivery etc. was only a day when it finally arrived.
Sponsored