First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 GMC Denali 2500HD
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
They finally reached out to Ford after the 6th time now. They are saying it’s the ECM. It’s on backorder and they don’t know when they will get one. They say it’s safe to drive like this so I’m going to just drive it like it is until they get a new ECM.
Sponsored

Scape Goat

Badlands
First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2012 Nissan Frontier SV 4x4
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

They finally reached out to Ford after the 6th time now. They are saying it’s the ECM. It’s on backorder and they don’t know when they will get one. They say it’s safe to drive like this so I’m going to just drive it like it is until they get a new ECM.
Thanks for the update. Stupid issue to have, but at least they have solved the problem...

Hopefully.

swooshdave

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Did the new ECM (CHCM) work for you? Mine was replaced and worked for a couple days and then error again. I really think my problem is the wiring harness.

BigMeatsBronco

First Edition
Base Sponsor (Level 1)
First Name
Allan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 FE 2 door
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs