First Name
Derek
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Camery
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Unfortunately no one will tune it due to EPA/CARB cracking down on the aftermarket industry. You’ll have to find someone to do it under the table or Canada
For the right price anything can be accomplished. Come drive 18hrs again to Florida and I’m willing to bet my Bronco we get it done. The turbo, downpipe and tune are on my list
Sponsored

Brnzbronc

Base
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Base
For the right price anything can be accomplished. Come drive 18hrs again to Florida and I’m willing to bet my Bronco we get it done. The turbo, downpipe and tune are on my list
This is true, also never to late to learn how to tune either..

OP
OP
Lèòn

Lèòn

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Im heading to florida in April, leaving 4/20 for the following friday, staying until the 30th.

yeah, my list too, hopefully it seriously staves off new car fever

Brnzbronc

Base
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Base
Have any of you gotten a wild hair up your ass a tried the ranger downpipe? I cross referenced the converters part numbers on ford parts and the ranger and bronco are the same. I’m not sure why no one has release it yet or tried it.

Ducati1098

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco Wildtrak, 2012 Ford Fusion
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Have any of you gotten a wild hair up your ass a tried the ranger downpipe? I cross referenced the converters part numbers on ford parts and the ranger and bronco are the same. I’m not sure why no one has release it yet or tried it.
They may be similar, but not the same.
Bronco is KB3Z-5E212-C
Ranger is KB3Z-5E212-F

Sponsored

Dmorty217

Black Diamond
First Name
Derek
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Camery
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
I have confirmed with SPD that they’re making one for the 2.3l but are still trying to figure out the cat issue. There are cats available that will work but they’re very expensive and they want to release a downpipe that isn’t cost prohibitive

OP
OP
Lèòn

Lèòn

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I have confirmed with SPD that they’re making one for the 2.3l but are still trying to figure out the cat issue. There are cats available that will work but they’re very expensive and they want to release a downpipe that isn’t cost prohibitive
Come May, I'd be able to get one regardless of the price. Wonder if they could do 200 cell?

Dmorty217

Black Diamond
First Name
Derek
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Camery
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Come May, I'd be able to get one regardless of the price. Wonder if they could do 200 cell?
The rep I spoke with didn’t get into details about which cats there were looking at but did mention one that cost $1200 or $1300 (can’t remember exactly bc it was a few months back) and that’s just the cat. From what I was gathering they want to keep the price around $1800 or less. I also was emailing with Livernois and asked when their tune was going to be available, and was told hopefully this year… they haven’t been able to crack the encryption yet. Pretty sure they make the Ford tune but Ford kept the encryption part to themselves.

Gtrekker

Wildtrak
First Name
Gary
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Braptor, Audi, M1102 Overland Trailer 2-B
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Hey, Thought I'd chime in... I get this post is primarily on the 2.3

I just took delivery of my SPD down pipes for the 2.7 and must say I am very pleased with the quality of the build. A little pricey but, I feelgood about the buy...👍👍.
This is the last motor upgrade until they get the ECU mapping sorted out.

Ford Bronco Stage3 motorsports CPR Engineering st4 turbo 20230215_124907

Brnzbronc

Base
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Base
They may be similar, but not the same.
Bronco is KB3Z-5E212-C
Ranger is KB3Z-5E212-F
So that confirms the piping design is the same just a change in the core material.. hmm

Sponsored

Brnzbronc

Base
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Base
The Mustang and Focus RS guys are pulling some serious numbers out of the 2.3L EcoBoost, even with simple bolt-ons. I was around 400hp at the wheels with my RS running a tune (E30), intercooler, downpipe, and intake. The limiting factor for those vehicles were the fuel system (the high pressure fuel pump, in particular) and the small turbo. Both of those were good on their own to about 400whp/450 crank hp. I can't imagine the Bronco to be much different. I really expect these motors to come into some serious power once tuning is available and we can get some E85 blends going.
All you need is the radium port injection plate then you can run e85, problem is finding someone to tune it…

OP
OP
Lèòn

Lèòn

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
All you need is the radium port injection plate then you can run e85, problem is finding someone to tune it…
Maybe they can e-tune it up there in Canada?

huey

Badlands
First Name
kevin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
VW GTI VW EOS GMC Envoy Badlands Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

🍿🍿🍿