First Name
Rob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2012 Wrangler
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
The dyno sheet listed with the turbo doesn't seem to match the RW numbers in the description.

Silence

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
And then theres this St2 clutch from Panda Motorworks to handle the power too

Anymore info on the clutch, @Mitch Panda Motorworks
Clutch seems to be standard Southbend product. I have used extensively with high powered Audi vehicles and works great. Price is definitely high though which i am assuming is due to the flywheel production.

Sponsored
OP
OP
Lèòn

Lèòn

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
  • Banned
Im curious if its lighter or heavier, Id love to know the specs of the clutch

As far as the turbo, someones gonna pull the trigger someday and post actual results

ericwmedic

Big Bend
First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
17 Focus RS NB
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
The Mustang and Focus RS guys are pulling some serious numbers out of the 2.3L EcoBoost, even with simple bolt-ons. I was around 400hp at the wheels with my RS running a tune (E30), intercooler, downpipe, and intake. The limiting factor for those vehicles were the fuel system (the high pressure fuel pump, in particular) and the small turbo. Both of those were good on their own to about 400whp/450 crank hp. I can't imagine the Bronco to be much different. I really expect these motors to come into some serious power once tuning is available and we can get some E85 blends going.

OP
OP
Lèòn

Lèòn

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
  • Banned
The Mustang and Focus RS guys are pulling some serious numbers out of the 2.3L EcoBoost, even with simple bolt-ons. I was around 400hp at the wheels with my RS running a tune (E30), intercooler, downpipe, and intake. The limiting factor for those vehicles were the fuel system (the high pressure fuel pump, in particular) and the small turbo. Both of those were good on their own to about 400whp/450 crank hp. I can't imagine the Bronco to be much different. I really expect these motors to come into some serious power once tuning is available and we can get some E85 blends going.
How about 93? Aint no e-xx near me

ericwmedic

Big Bend
First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
17 Focus RS NB
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
How about 93? Aint no e-xx near me
It's all about whoever does your tune. You won't get the same numbers out of a 93 octane tune as you will an E85+93 tune, simply because there's more octane in the E30 tune (usually around 97-98 octane). Pure E85 is 110-114 depending on actual Ethanol content and quality.
But, you can pull some impressive numbers still with a 93 octane +RGA (race gas additive) tune. RGA is fun because you just carry a funnel and a can of it in your trunk, and when you wanna get rowdy, you dump some in.

OP
OP
Lèòn

Lèòn

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
It's all about whoever does your tune. You won't get the same numbers out of a 93 octane tune as you will an E85+93 tune, simply because there's more octane in the E30 tune (usually around 97-98 octane). Pure E85 is 110-114 depending on actual Ethanol content and quality.
But, you can pull some impressive numbers still with a 93 octane +RGA (race gas additive) tune. RGA is fun because you just carry a funnel and a can of it in your trunk, and when you wanna get rowdy, you dump some in.
all good then, still would probably have a beast on my hand regardless

Our future looks bright

Sponsored

Brnzbronc

Base
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Base
Unfortunately no one will tune it due to EPA/CARB cracking down on the aftermarket industry. You’ll have to find someone to do it under the table or Canada

OP
OP
Lèòn

Lèòn

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
OP
OP
Lèòn

Lèòn

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I’m with you, just saying you’ll have to find a tuner in Canada at the moment to tune for that turbo.
Challenge Accepted
Sponsored