First Name
Alan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Bronco Outerbanks
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Hey everyone 👋, happy 4th hope y’all enjoying it 🇺🇸. I wanted to make this purchase before friday so I wanted some opinions or better insight/advice.
I have a 2022 bronco Outerbanks non-sas, so I have the Hoss 2.0. I was recommended to go with theHoss3.0 steering rack or the one on the raptor and wanted to know if those would fit my bronco. Or was thinking of doing the 74 Weld Stage 1 bushing steering option for now. I could also do hoss 3.0 and add the 74 weld bushing. I’m not doing any rockcrawling, just trails or going down sand dunes but racing in the sand. Wanted to see what ppl would suggest. Would like more strength and better turning on these 35s I added. Thanks 🙏
Sponsored

kodiakisland

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
12 Tacoma, 18 Indian, 23 GV70
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

There's a great thread on the 3.0 rack, so make sure you read through that.

For me, I'm going to the 3.0 rack to run 37s. I will be gaining strength in the housing and tie rods as compared to the 2.0. It seems a cost effective move up. Sure, I'd rather have the 74weld, but have limited funds to do everything. I will also have a fully functional 2.0 rack that I will add bushings to for a spare.

OP
OP
Atoledo95

Atoledo95

Outer Banks
First Name
Alan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Bronco Outerbanks
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Hey everyone 👋, happy 4th hope y’all enjoying it 🇺🇸. I wanted to make this purchase before friday so I wanted some opinions or better insight/advice.
I have a 2022 bronco Outerbanks non-sas, so I have the Hoss 2.0. I was recommended to go with theHoss3.0 steering rack or the one on the raptor and wanted to know if those would fit my bronco. Or was thinking of doing the 74 Weld Stage 1 bushing steering option for now. I could also do hoss 3.0 and add the 74 weld bushing. I’m not doing any rockcrawling, just trails or going down sand dunes but racing in the sand. Wanted to see what ppl would suggest. Would like more strength and better turning on these 35s I added. Thanks 🙏
Meant but not racing in the sand.

PWillette

Badlands
First Name
Parrie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'08 F250 Super Duty, '01 SS Camaro, '21 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
TBH for your described use I'd just install both the driver side and passenger side 2.0 RC rack bushings and call it a day.
Sponsored