Sponsored

Still worth placing a 2023 MY order?

Worth putting in a very late 2023 retail Order?

• Total voters
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ranger XLT , 2023/24 Bronco TBD
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Been looking on / off for a few months. Found 2 BlackDiamond optioned exactly as I want in the last 3 weeks. Both have sold before I had time to get to the dealer. There's not one optioned how I want within 300 miles, and the ford inventory search just floods with outer banks/badlands for page after page of " similar" suggestions.

What's the forum's opinion? Worth getting a MY23 retail order in and praying, but not expecting to get a VIN allocation before Oct, then going back into the waiting list after parsing everything to a MY24?

Looking for a BlackDiamond, mid, hard top, tow pk, Velocity Blue, pref for the v6 but not needed. I'm in middle Illinois with nearest on lot I can find being on far side of Columbus Ohio, a 350 mi 6hr drive each way
Sponsored

BlueBronco

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'16 F150 KR - '21 BL - 23' OBX
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Better Hurry.

You should probably talk to prospective dealers to see if they have any open allocations remaining for MY23 and if your build spec fits within them. Unless you are wanting a non-Squatch non-optioned floppy top the odds are severely stacked against.

Mdozier

Badlands
First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
95 F250, 23 Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
For what it's worth, my dealer told me if I get in an order for my23 but couldn't get it I would be bumped/rolled to a my24 and my "place" in line wouldn't start over. In other words I'd be just that much ahead.

I have no idea if that's factual so I'll defer to those here with far more knowledge.

Good luck.

OP
OP
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ranger XLT , 2023/24 Bronco TBD
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Better Hurry.

You should probably talk to prospective dealers to see if they have any open allocations remaining for MY23 and if your build spec fits within them. Unless you are wanting a non-Squatch non-optioned floppy top the odds are severely stacked against.
Local dealer has a few MY23 allocations left. Will be going in on Sat to talk to them. Was planning the road trip to get one off lot in Ohio Saturday as well, but got a phone call an hour ago that one sold at over what I offered.

BigHoof

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ram 2500
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Better hurry. The order banks close next Thursday.

One thing I have not seen mentioned yet is the possibility of a strike in September. The way things have been going, would not surprise me one bit if it happens.

Sponsored

PWillette

Badlands
First Name
Parrie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'08 F250 Super Duty, '01 SS Camaro, '21 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Put in an order and keep looking locally. If you find one local cancel the order...If one doesn't pop up you'll be that much further ahead.

AZ_Liberty

Base
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2007 Expedition
Your Bronco Model
Base
Doesn't hurt to try, but you would be stuck ordering an automatic.

Exhaust

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mazda 3
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
I was going to but decided to wait a few more weeks since I want a manual and am hoping there's some mid-cycle updates to the issues people have been having.
Sponsored