Drew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Honda Civic
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Great pics. I guess no one told you that you can’t rock crawl without a button that disconnects your sway bar. That thing doesn’t even have vinyl seats and rubber floors, you’re lucky to make it out alive.
MoAr ArTiCuLaTiOn!

Ford Bronco Stock Two Door Sasquatch Wildtrak  takes on Moab 48d
Sponsored

Rick Astley

Raptor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
d
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Doesn’t matter if you unbolt it or not, you need the button for it to be capable of driving off road.
Your sarcasm is always so misplaced it's pathetic.

The only way to drive a Bronco on slickrock, especially a desert-racer WildTrak trim level, is by having 7 additional cupholders strapped to the sports bars and at least half of them (rounded up) must accommodate a 64oz 7-11 Mega Big Gulp without a lid or straw.

WyoBronc

Wildtrak
First Name
Kerry
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ranger, 2021 Bronco BB, 2006 Saturn Vue
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Your sarcasm is always so misplaced it's pathetic.

The only way to drive a Bronco on slickrock, especially a desert-racer WildTrak trim level, is by having 7 additional cupholders strapped to the sports bars and at least half of them (rounded up) must accommodate a 64oz 7-11 Mega Big Gulp without a lid or straw.
Suddenly I’m not so certain of my Wildtrak’s capabilities. With all those big gulps sloshing around like almond milk in a Vitamax, I think rubber floors might be a necessity…..plus with all that beverage intake those drain holes will come in handy when you’re having too much fun bouncing your $60k rig off boulders to stop for a conventional piss.

OP
OP
NORCALGXP

NORCALGXP

Wildtrak
First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Raptor
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Sponsored

Rick Astley

Raptor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
d
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Suddenly I’m not so certain of my Wildtrak’s capabilities. With all those big gulps sloshing around like almond milk in a Vitamax, I think rubber floors might be a necessity…..plus with all that beverage intake those drain holes will come in handy when you’re having too much fun bouncing your $60k rig off boulders to stop for a conventional piss.
Now you're getting it!

For all the angst on B6g about cupholders, there were a bunch of wimps who only wanted room for a 16 oz tumbler. Half-measures and boring lives those angry and vocal freshman have.

Just imagine how many drink holders REAL Bronco owners need in order to hard park at the mall before hitting the slick rock!

WyoBronc

Wildtrak
First Name
Kerry
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ranger, 2021 Bronco BB, 2006 Saturn Vue
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Now you're getting it!

For all the angst on B6g about cupholders, there were a bunch of wimps who only wanted room for a 16 oz tumbler. Half-measures and boring lives those angry and vocal freshman have.

Just imagine how many drink holders REAL Bronco owners need in order to hard park at the mall before hitting the slick rock!

16oz tumblers are for pussy’s and small children…..32oz minimum for me. That way, even when my optimism is waning and the tumbler is 1/2 empty I’m still good to go with a regular portion.
Equally as important as cup holders is matching your giant sized tumblers with your shackles, tow hooks and beauty rings.

OP
OP
NORCALGXP

NORCALGXP

Wildtrak
First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Raptor
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

What side steps are you rock'n? Are they sliders?
ZROADZ Slider Side Steps for 2 Door Model - PN# Z745421

I did not slide across any rocks on these, did take a hard impact that left a gouge three inches long in the the outer tubing under neath. These do not mount to the frame, mount to the under body and lip. like the factory rock rails.

Sponsored

Woodspurge

Badlands
First Name
Dan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
GMC Sierra 1500
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

ZROADZ Slider Side Steps for 2 Door Model - PN# Z745421

I did not slide across any rocks on these, did take a hard impact that left a gouge three inches long in the the outer tubing under neath. These do not mount to the frame, mount to the under body and lip. like the factory rock rails.
I thought so. They look great and seem like they can handle a beating. I bought a set awhile back for my 2Dr BL that has yet to be built.

OP
OP
NORCALGXP

NORCALGXP

Wildtrak
First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Raptor
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

I thought so. They look great and seem like they can handle a beating. I bought a set awhile back for my 2Dr BL that has yet to be built.
Out of all the choices, for me it came down to design and function. Some want frame mounted. I will be running the Rubicon in July and will see how they hold up. Time will tell if they do the job.

Yamapro

Wildtrak
First Name
William
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Everyone is so hung up on the sway bar button, I had my Wildtrack home for 30 minutes before the whole sway bar was removed. Now I drive past while you’re playing with your button.

OP
OP
NORCALGXP

NORCALGXP

Wildtrak
First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Raptor
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Everyone is so hung up on the sway bar button, I had my Wildtrack home for 30 minutes before the whole sway bar was removed. Now I drive past while you’re playing with your button.
I do not mind just removing the nut the old school way, but I am 60 and have off roaded for years. To each his own.