Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1986 Bronco XLT
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

I know I’ll catch some slack for this, but still stuck “in production” phase. Called the corporate line, the car is just sitting at the plant, it is ready to ship but hasn’t been scheduled. They say it was built on 6-17. That is almost 3 weeks ago. Anybody else sitting with this sort of lag time?
Since 6/23 here. Dealer demos have shipped out that were built after mine too.
Sponsored

JTK37

Wildtrak
First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 VW Golf R
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
6/30 blend, still "In Production", listed with Jack Cooper as pending. I'm beginning to think the shut down is impacting the deliveries. Not sure how the convoy trucks are sorted. It could take a long time to fill up a truck destined for a very small portion of the country

JTK37

Wildtrak
First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 VW Golf R
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
6/30 blend, still "In Production", listed with Jack Cooper as pending. I'm beginning to think the shut down is impacting the deliveries. Not sure how the convoy trucks are sorted. It could take a long time to fill up a truck destined for a very small portion of the country

Just checked with Ford- they confirm the truck is built but waiting for shipping. Just comes down to the logistics of filling the trailer with deliveries all along the same route

Commodore

Big Bend
First Name
Rory
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
GMC
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
I know I’ll catch some slack for this, but still stuck “in production” phase. Called the corporate line, the car is just sitting at the plant, it is ready to ship but hasn’t been scheduled. They say it was built on 6-17. That is almost 3 weeks ago. Anybody else sitting with this sort of lag time?
I’m SC, as well. I believe we’re being shipped to Columbia, SC by rail then transport by road from there. My blend date is 0616….

Sponsored
OP
OP

JollyFolly

Outer Banks
First Name
Matthew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Toyota 4 Runner
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

I’m SC, as well. I believe we’re being shipped to Columbia, SC by rail then transport by road from there. My blend date is 0616….
Hey Commodore, have you changed in the phase to built? also does your show up on Jack Cooper's?

NotApplicable

First Edition
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
BEVs
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Prepare for a long wait after it ships as well!

Mine departed Wayne via Rail on 6/27. Today, 9 days later, it’s in Columbus, OH for a grand total of ~195 miles. It needs to make it another 1700 mi for delivery in UT…

Funkdoobiest

First Edition
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Bronco Basesquanch First Edition
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

Its built, but It’s not even to Jack Cooper, yet
Ford says mine was built on 7/1 (7/1 also my blend date) and its waiting to ship.
I hadn't thought of the rail vs convoy before. It sucks that the rails take so long. Reinforces my thinking how great it would be for Ford to have a delivery prep shop right at the factory and allow people to pick their cars up there.

Sponsored
OP
OP

JollyFolly

Outer Banks
First Name
Matthew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Toyota 4 Runner
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Dealer says delivery window July 11th to July 17th. He has a demo built in May that likely is coming with it….
My dealer said the same thing about the Demo version as well. Built in May and has been sitting there... fingers crossed!

NoSas21

Black Diamond
First Name
Khristoffer
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Scion xb
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
I was placed in production on 6/23 with a blend date of 7/1. The window sticker updated on 7/1 and now its stuck there. I checked today and its still the same so I am not sure if its built and going through final checks, still in pieces or is on its way to me

Stotts

Black Diamond
First Name
Megan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Honda Accord
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Ford Bronco Stuck in the "In Production" Phase Thread Screen Shot 2021-07-06 at 2.07.40 PM

My blend date is 06/29, Special Order date is 06/21 and the date on the bottom of my window sticker is 07/05. VIN comes up on Jack Cooper with a Freight Number, but no delivery date. Window sticker = Rail.

STILL stuck in the 'In Production' phase (since week of 06/21) with no other updates from Ford rep or dealership.

What does this all mean?!
Sponsored

Last edited: