Sponsored

Submitted my $500 down payment to dealer to order next week.

JaxGtc

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1975 EB Sport; 2021 Outer Banks
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Doesn't ordering start on 1-19-21?
I would love for my dealer to be ahead of the curve and have orders ready to enter into the system when it opens. Not that it will matter for anything other than efficiency.
Sponsored

lowmpg

Badlands
First Name
Ryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F350
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Thats great, but as for the date, they have no clue. That will be generated by a computer with basic input on reservation number once all initial orders are compiled. Glad they are talking to you though.

OP
OP
Thomas1984

Thomas1984

Badlands
First Name
Thomas
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Dodge Viper
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Thats great, but as for the date, they have no clue. That will be generated by a computer with basic input on reservation number once all initial orders are compiled. Glad they are talking to you though.
The salesman at the dealer told me nothing about reservation number depends on delivery, he told me whoever gets the order in first gets the build first, it’s either he don’t know or he knows something, either or I’m in no rush to receive the bronco.

lowmpg

Badlands
First Name
Ryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F350
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

The salesman at the dealer told me nothing about reservation number depends on delivery, he told me whoever gets the order in first gets the build first, it’s either he don’t know or he knows something, either or I’m in no rush to receive the bronco.
Well that is wrong considering the last video by Ford which said repeatedly, reservation numbers not order numbers absolutely weigh in.

WuNgUn

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2 door Squatched
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

My dealer called asked me to drop in to submit my build to order next week, they wanted a $1000 down payment first but I talked them into $500, I went with badlands in shadow black 4 door, v6 automatic, mic top, lux package, with 33” tires with the second beed lock wheel option with tow package, They are going to look into ordering me the roof rack separate as it wouldn’t attach to my build on the badlands, they told me they will go half on the cost of the roof rack and $3000 off price once delivered, They told me delivery is June or July, I’m a july 17 reservation here in Canada.
You gave then a deposit before ordering??
What dealer in Canada?
$3k off?? Really??

Sponsored
OP
OP
Thomas1984

Thomas1984

Badlands
First Name
Thomas
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Dodge Viper
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

You gave then a deposit before ordering??
What dealer in Canada?
$3k off?? Really??
Yes putting in the order is not open yet until a week or 2 but I have my deposit submitted for when that happens the salesman is going to put in the order when it opens, yes he told me they would give $3000 off msrp once delivered, I live in Newfoundland, Cabot Ford

guzie

Badlands
First Name
Kevin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Subaru WRX sti, 2019 Ford Mustang GT
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

My dealer called asked me to drop in to submit my build to order next week, they wanted a $1000 down payment first but I talked them into $500, I went with badlands in shadow black 4 door, v6 automatic, mic top, lux package, with 33” tires with the second beed lock wheel option with tow package, They are going to look into ordering me the roof rack separate as it wouldn’t attach to my build on the badlands, they told me they will go half on the cost of the roof rack and $3000 off price once delivered, They told me delivery is June or July, I’m a july 17 reservation here in Canada.
They won’t be submitting next week. It’s not until the 19th

OP
OP
Thomas1984

Thomas1984

Badlands
First Name
Thomas
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Dodge Viper
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Did he confirm those dates? My dealer in Canada hasn't heard anything from Ford. Spoke to him on the 7th.
All he told me was ordering opens next week, the 19th apparently , and to come and submit your deposit or wait till then.

Sponsored

UncleBuck

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2011 Ranger XLT 4.0L - 4x4
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Any particular reason why you chose to stick with the 33’s on the BL? I’m thinking of doing the same but optioning the 4.7 final drive ratio if I ever decide to upgrade to 35’s.

WuNgUn

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2 door Squatched
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

All he told me was ordering opens next week, the 19th apparently , and to come and submit your deposit or wait till then.
Absolutely no reason to give your dealer any money before you order... But all the power to ya!

OP
OP
Thomas1984

Thomas1984

Badlands
First Name
Thomas
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Dodge Viper
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Absolutely no reason to give your dealer any money before you order... But all the power to ya!
sure it is my mind is made up, i know what I want and I’m working for the next 2 weeks! Of course there is ??
Sponsored